Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: eriadu authority+ rebalancing suggestions.  (Read 1518 times)

January 21, 2021, 10:14:07 AM

Offline renzer11

• Recruit
  • Approval: +0/-0
    • View Profile
eriadu authority+ rebalancing suggestions.
« on: January 21, 2021, 10:14:07 AM »
i feel like several ships need to be added to the unit rosters.  firstly the authority needs some sort of super star destroyer to match the firepower of the other factions and maybe some unique units like refitted pdf ships.  maybe we should add criminal faction(s) as there a many crime organisations which still have large amounts of power. for example Hutt remnants, black sun, Mandalorians ect. as well i think the corporate sector should be given more ex-separatist ships and civilian ships.

anti fighter ships in general i think need a buff as some ships which are designed for anti fighter duties feel like they aren't making a difference at all.  but on the same front i think fighters need a slight health increase for bombers.

the empire of the hand should also be given some sort of cheaper cruiser that is on the same level as victories. maybe buff the hands dreadnaught as it seems to be weak when against other cruisers also think that their frigates should be much better than they are as again compared to the main forces of the other factions they cant really compete well.  one more thing i think they also need some sort of super star destroyer match. i know thrawn didn't really approve of super star destroyers but seemingly there's no ship than can really match them.  I know there's a sub mod to imperialise the hand but i want some sort of chiss version for balance.

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!