Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: Hello y'all! I'm deuZige!  (Read 2372 times)

December 23, 2018, 04:31:32 PM

Offline deuZige

• Recruit
  • Approval: +0/-0
  • I am one with the force and my fart is with you!
    • View Profile
    • deuZige's Weird Wacky Web
Hello y'all! I'm deuZige!
« on: December 23, 2018, 04:31:32 PM »
I'm new here so i thought i'd take the time to introduce myself.

I am 44 years old, i am male, i am Dutch and I've been a geek/nerd since i was about 6 years old. I've been gaming since 1980 when i started out on the VIC20. From there I've evolved to the C16, C64, A1000, A500 and at that point i split up into the Amiga side and the PC side (with a whopping 286 IBM personal computer!!)

Eventually the pc hardware, mainly the sound-cards, and the graphic cards, became good enough to surpass the Amiga and slowly but surely i let go of the love of my teenager life to completely immerse myself in the PCMR. As I've made a career out of solving pc problems, and later progressed into Administration, development and project management the Amiga got totally scrapped, something which i regret to this very day.

I've been a fan of the genres like space sims and space 4x games from the very start and since I've been a Star Wars fan ever since i saw ANH in 1980 just before ESB came into theaters. I've been to the premiere of each and every Star Wars film ever since.

I have to admit that, in the years between ROTJ and TPM, i've become a fan of Star Trek as well. I don't really see the conflict between those that many seem to see, but that's just me.

I am downloading the mod for sins of a solar empire rebellion as we speak.... or as i type.... and i hope it's as awesome as i suspect it is. If so i'd like to contribute in any way i can to the development of it and any future projects that y'all might come up with in the future.

If y'all like to know more, just ask me anything!

Merry Christmas and an awesome 2019 to y'all!
I am one with the force and my fart is with you!

December 29, 2018, 08:52:13 PMReply #1

Offline Arvenski

• Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Hello y'all! I'm deuZige!
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2018, 08:52:13 PM »
Hello and welcome.  ;D

I have to admit that, in the years between ROTJ and TPM, i've become a fan of Star Trek as well. I don't really see the conflict between those that many seem to see, but that's just me.
Me too. I've never felt that someone should have to 'choose' between Star Wars and Star Trek; if you ask me, that's just childish tribalism. Just because you like one doesn't mean you like the other less, it just means you have a bigger selection of material to enjoy!

December 31, 2018, 02:07:58 AMReply #2

Offline Corey

• Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Emperor
  • Approval: +410/-80
  • Dream Crusher
    • View Profile
Re: Hello y'all! I'm deuZige!
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2018, 02:07:58 AM »
Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy the mods
I also have a YouTube channel where I talk about mod development and gaming, do tutorials, and Let's Plays. If you like the content, consider supporting it on Patreon

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!