Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: Shadow Hand GC suggestion  (Read 1722 times)

June 29, 2018, 11:08:25 PM

Offline derp

• Rear Admiral
  • Approval: +4/-2
    • View Profile
Shadow Hand GC suggestion
« on: June 29, 2018, 11:08:25 PM »
Lando and Wedge commanded the Emancipator (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Emancipator) during operation Shadow Hand and they even destroyed an Allegiance Battle-cruiser with it. My Suggestion is have Lando in space as the Emancipator.
"I am not the Lord Darth Vader--I do not spend my men recklessly. Nor do I take their deaths lightly."
Grand Admiral Thrawn

June 29, 2018, 11:59:56 PMReply #1

Offline Lord Xizer

• Tester
  • Grand Moff
  • Approval: +134/-14
  • Nothing shall withstand my ambition.
    • View Profile
Re: Shadow Hand GC suggestion
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2018, 11:59:56 PM »
Lando and Wedge commanded the Emancipator (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Emancipator) during operation Shadow Hand and they even destroyed an Allegiance Battle-cruiser with it. My Suggestion is have Lando in space as the Emancipator.

That's actually not a bad idea
"I do not intend to be the Emperor's servant forever..."-High Inquisitor Jerec

"The New Order has never fallen. Only the Emperor."-Grand Moff Ardus Kaine

June 30, 2018, 08:34:53 AMReply #2

Offline taupin121

• Rear Admiral
  • Approval: +6/-4
  • Solo Command
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2018, 08:34:53 AM »

In fact, Emancipator was Wedge's ship and Liberator was Lando's one. Both ships were used to impersonate imperial ships and create (even more) infighting. For attacking forces over Coruscant, they chose to take only one of them, the Liberator, together (with Luke) for various reasons... and lost it quickly. There's even a fan theory that say they landed the ISD on Corran and Mirax Horn's appartment :laugh: . After that Lando and Wedge took together the Emancipator.

June 30, 2018, 04:22:03 PMReply #3

Offline derp

• Rear Admiral
  • Approval: +4/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2018, 04:22:03 PM »
In fact, Emancipator was Wedge's ship and Liberator was Lando's one. Both ships were used to impersonate imperial ships and create (even more) infighting. For attacking forces over Coruscant, they chose to take only one of them, the Liberator, together (with Luke) for various reasons... and lost it quickly. There's even a fan theory that say they landed the ISD on Corran and Mirax Horn's appartment :laugh: . After that Lando and Wedge took together the Emancipator.
From a gameplay perspective I would rather have Wedge in the Lusankya but yes I agree Dark Empire is an awesome comic, possibly my favorite Star Wars comic.
"I am not the Lord Darth Vader--I do not spend my men recklessly. Nor do I take their deaths lightly."
Grand Admiral Thrawn

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!