Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: I do not see the ships and other troups for building  (Read 1977 times)

May 31, 2018, 01:20:49 PM

Offline alain732

• Recruit
  • Approval: +0/-0
    • View Profile
I do not see the ships and other troups for building
« on: May 31, 2018, 01:20:49 PM »
Hello, sorry for my english, I'm french

I have a problem with game.

I do not see the ships and other troups,  and many planets have the name "missing"
see the picture
thank's for your help

June 01, 2018, 04:54:22 AMReply #1

Offline kucsidave

• Mod Team Member
  • Grand Admiral
  • Approval: +44/-4
  • Don't fear your Demons. Make them fear YOU.
    • View Profile
Re: I do not see the ships and other troups for building
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2018, 04:54:22 AM »
As I see you use the french version of the game, which explains the missing texts, as our text files are for english version.
About the units, you might see filters on the side next to the land/space build tabs. In space, changing between those might help. At the picture, you were watching the Capital ship tab, and since coruscant has no capital shipyards, you don't see any ships. Change to the one above, and you should see the frigates. :)
"He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster.
And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee." - Friedrich Nietzsche

June 03, 2018, 10:49:51 AMReply #2

Offline alain732

• Recruit
  • Approval: +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2018, 10:49:51 AM »
Thank you for your answer, but, I followed your answer, and I have no visible building

June 04, 2018, 01:16:58 AMReply #3

Offline Corey

• Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Emperor
  • Approval: +410/-80
  • Dream Crusher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2018, 01:16:58 AM »
To resolve the missing text, go into your Imperial_Civil_War22\Data\Text folder and rename the MAstertextfile_English to MAstertextfile_French.

The reason you're not seeing any structures or anything on those planets is because the planets you're selecting don't belong to you. It looks like you're playing From the Ground Up as the Empire of the Hand, but you're selecting an Imperial planet instead of one of your own. Yours is the blue one on the top left (Which will all be a lot more evident when you have the text file renamed).
I also have a YouTube channel where I talk about mod development and gaming, do tutorials, and Let's Plays. If you like the content, consider supporting it on Patreon

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!