Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: Yet another "hello, I'm new here" thread  (Read 1874 times)

March 25, 2018, 01:32:35 PM

Offline Arvenski

• Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Yet another "hello, I'm new here" thread
« on: March 25, 2018, 01:32:35 PM »
Hi, everyone. I've had ICW installed for a few months now, and have been playing it on-and-off (as I do with everything, lol). I just finished my third GC, the Black Fleet Crisis one. I played a long GC as the Empire of the Hand, though, and so far they're definitely my favorite faction. I love how different they are compared to anything else in the game, both visually and gameplay-wise. I love how creative their designs are, like the Nuruodo with all its guns on one side and its hangars on the other; or the amazing Chaf with its low, sleek superstructure and distinctive fan tail; or the Au'riette with its long hangar, like an miniature Venator... Anyway, I'm definitely stoked for 2.2; I started lurking around here a week or two ago to find out more about the update, and I finally decided to create an account today.

PS: It's so cool to be on a forum that uses the Simple Machines Forum. I'm a long-time member of another forum that uses SMF, but I don't see many other places do that. A lot of forums seem to use this design instead, which I find a lot more irritating to use.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 01:39:26 PM by Arvenski »

March 26, 2018, 08:00:44 AMReply #1

Offline Mika-Chan, A.I yandere

• Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +21/-12
  • Totally not playing Doki Doki Literature Club
    • View Profile
    • steam account of anime
Re: Yet another "hello, I'm new here" thread
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2018, 08:00:44 AM »
well welcome your face to the legion-- wait wrong card, welcome your face to the forum(better)
Discord: Discord-Chan#2051

I dont have multiple personality disorder im just crazy(its the good crazy)

also admiring my senpai

92% of teens have moved on to (c)rap. if you are one of the 8% who listen to real music, copy and paste this into your sig

for mando'a translation http://www.mandoa.org/

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!