Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: Beta Testing & We Could Be Heroes - Eriadu Authority  (Read 17256 times)

March 11, 2017, 08:18:47 PMReply #20

Offline Ordo

• Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +2/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Beta Testing & We Could Be Heroes - Eriadu Authority
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2017, 08:18:47 PM »
Is this really that much of an issue? Its not like Delvardus is confined to some lackluster ship like Acclamator, he has a Praetor at his disposal.

March 11, 2017, 08:57:26 PMReply #21

Offline Lord Xizer

• Tester
  • Grand Moff
  • Approval: +134/-14
  • Nothing shall withstand my ambition.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2017, 08:57:26 PM »
Not an issue, just presenting ideas and options for consideration. My aspect is the EA is very heavy on space heroes but light on ground, particularly late era wise it seems(presuming here)
"I do not intend to be the Emperor's servant forever..."-High Inquisitor Jerec

"The New Order has never fallen. Only the Emperor."-Grand Moff Ardus Kaine

March 11, 2017, 10:32:50 PMReply #22

Offline Corey

• Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Emperor
  • Approval: +410/-80
  • Dream Crusher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2017, 10:32:50 PM »
Not really. In GCs that start after Era 1 they really only get Delvardus, Prittick, Bossk and Cronus.
I also have a YouTube channel where I talk about mod development and gaming, do tutorials, and Let's Plays. If you like the content, consider supporting it on Patreon

March 15, 2017, 04:03:06 PMReply #23

Offline Illidan Stormrage

• Admiral
  • Approval: +17/-10
  • Killing a Emperor doesnt end a Empire
    • View Profile
"The Empire did nothing wrong obviously" :)
"Your Memes will make a fine addition to my collection"
"YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!"

March 27, 2017, 11:59:30 AMReply #24

Offline DarthRevansRevenge

• Admiral
  • Approval: +14/-3
  • Your empire is doomed. Revan has returned
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2017, 11:59:30 AM »
so, with Night Hammer now Delvardus's, can i make a suggestion for Cronus? He could/should be the economic hero, giving Build time and cost reductions, plus extra income to the planet he is at, to simulate that he is important and the second in command, just not on the front till Daala's campaign
do you know what really makes me mad? that the NR didn't make as many different SSDs as the empire. they would have won much faster had they done so. it's just not fair. but, if their were more NR SSDs, they would be absolute SUPER-CARRIERS.

but, i'm a member of the PA at heart, and my wish here is to join the ranks of grand admirals... sorry, the elite imperial alignment

March 27, 2017, 06:44:58 PMReply #25

Offline Avarice1987

• Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +0/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2017, 06:44:58 PM »
Please, Don't give the NH Delvardus. I Like him with the Preator and Cronos lead Daala to the Ship

March 27, 2017, 09:54:17 PMReply #26

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2017, 09:54:17 PM »
Fine. Corey, how about this. keep your original plans in the mod, but release an addon to the mod with this edit if their will be arguments over it. then, everyone will be happy
do you know what really makes me mad? that the NR didn't make as many different SSDs as the empire. they would have won much faster had they done so. it's just not fair. but, if their were more NR SSDs, they would be absolute SUPER-CARRIERS.

but, i'm a member of the PA at heart, and my wish here is to join the ranks of grand admirals... sorry, the elite imperial alignment

March 27, 2017, 10:01:28 PMReply #27

Offline Corey

• Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Emperor
  • Approval: +410/-80
  • Dream Crusher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2017, 10:01:28 PM »
I won't be- if we did that every time someone said "well just make a version of the mod with x one way and another with it the other way" we''d have dozens of versions of the mod to maintain. We decided to switch it because a bunch of people complained, and now a bunch of other people will complain. Ultimately, we'll stick with the one way that makes most sense to us.
I also have a YouTube channel where I talk about mod development and gaming, do tutorials, and Let's Plays. If you like the content, consider supporting it on Patreon

March 27, 2017, 11:01:36 PMReply #28

Offline Lord Xizer

• Tester
  • Grand Moff
  • Approval: +134/-14
  • Nothing shall withstand my ambition.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2017, 11:01:36 PM »
I won't be- if we did that every time someone said "well just make a version of the mod with x one way and another with it the other way" we''d have dozens of versions of the mod to maintain. We decided to switch it because a bunch of people complained, and now a bunch of other people will complain. Ultimately, we'll stick with the one way that makes most sense to us.

Besides, with sub mods they can have it both ways without pulling the team in multiple directions.

While I am in the Delvardus/Night Hammer camp I can appreciate Cronus having it considering the earlier points Corey for that.

Slightly off subject but I was wondering if the 181st(fake one under Zsinj) might spawn out of Iron Fist like Hublins squadron does with his ISD. Just curious.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 11:08:25 PM by Lord Xizer »
"I do not intend to be the Emperor's servant forever..."-High Inquisitor Jerec

"The New Order has never fallen. Only the Emperor."-Grand Moff Ardus Kaine

March 28, 2017, 11:18:18 AMReply #29

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2017, 11:18:18 AM »
that does have some reason to it. both posts, that is

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!