Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: Full Demo Rundown  (Read 51476 times)

January 26, 2017, 03:10:40 PMReply #40

Offline DarthRevansRevenge

• Admiral
  • Approval: +14/-3
  • Your empire is doomed. Revan has returned
    • View Profile
Re: Full Demo Rundown
« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2017, 03:10:40 PM »
was the Caamas crisis supposed to be when the remnant was close to dying in 2.1 final imperial push?
do you know what really makes me mad? that the NR didn't make as many different SSDs as the empire. they would have won much faster had they done so. it's just not fair. but, if their were more NR SSDs, they would be absolute SUPER-CARRIERS.

but, i'm a member of the PA at heart, and my wish here is to join the ranks of grand admirals... sorry, the elite imperial alignment

January 26, 2017, 03:11:50 PMReply #41

Offline Lord Xizer

• Tester
  • Grand Moff
  • Approval: +134/-14
  • Nothing shall withstand my ambition.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2017, 03:11:50 PM »
I am quite looking forward to this and am of course sending copious amounts of VO whenever I can
"I do not intend to be the Emperor's servant forever..."-High Inquisitor Jerec

"The New Order has never fallen. Only the Emperor."-Grand Moff Ardus Kaine

January 26, 2017, 03:15:40 PMReply #42

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 26, 2017, 03:15:40 PM »
this stuff is all really cool i agree
do you know what really makes me mad? that the NR didn't make as many different SSDs as the empire. they would have won much faster had they done so. it's just not fair. but, if their were more NR SSDs, they would be absolute SUPER-CARRIERS.

but, i'm a member of the PA at heart, and my wish here is to join the ranks of grand admirals... sorry, the elite imperial alignment

February 10, 2017, 10:52:07 AMReply #43

Offline joebob1337

• Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +1/-1
  • Kneel before my navy of Phalanxes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2017, 10:52:07 AM »
EoTH ships getting a nerf? They were fine, that is going to make them much harder to play, especially without an SSD or ship of equal size.

Speaking of SSDs, what "supership" will the hand get, if at all, all the other factions have some sort of SSD or ship of equal strength
OP Chiss are OP

February 10, 2017, 11:24:54 AMReply #44

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2017, 11:24:54 AM »
none. the hand has no superships. the closest will be one of the three new capital ships the hand are getting

February 10, 2017, 12:28:51 PMReply #45

Offline Corey

• Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Emperor
  • Approval: +410/-80
  • Dream Crusher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2017, 12:28:51 PM »
EoTH ships getting a nerf? They were fine, that is going to make them much harder to play, especially without an SSD or ship of equal size.

EotH ships aren't getting an overall nerf. Their ground units are. Their ground units are ridiculous in 2.1 and previous versions, now they're more in line with the other factions. For space, we didn't mention it explicitly in this post, but with the new EotH ships being added, we're able to make them more specialized. You could see this as a nerf technically, in that they're going to have fewer jack-of-all-trades ships like they have now, but their overall power will be similar.

Speaking of SSDs, what "supership" will the hand get, if at all, all the other factions have some sort of SSD or ship of equal strength

SSDs go against their faction identity. Balance doesn't really mean everyone has access to the same thing.
I also have a YouTube channel where I talk about mod development and gaming, do tutorials, and Let's Plays. If you like the content, consider supporting it on Patreon

February 10, 2017, 12:36:32 PMReply #46

Offline Revanchist

• Mod Team Member
  • Grand Admiral
  • Approval: +42/-5
  • I am Revan reborn. And before me you are nothing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2017, 12:36:32 PM »
Well I had a post written to respond to this, but was ninja'd by Corey, so yeah exactly what he said.
"History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
Grand Admiral Thrawn

"But...it was so artistically done."
Grand Admiral Thrawn

Member of the Imperial Alignment

February 10, 2017, 02:20:05 PMReply #47

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2017, 02:20:05 PM »
exactly

February 13, 2017, 10:09:05 PMReply #48

Offline jdf31596

• Recruit
  • Approval: +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2017, 10:09:05 PM »
when does this mod come out?

February 13, 2017, 11:41:38 PMReply #49

Offline Revanchist

• Mod Team Member
  • Grand Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2017, 11:41:38 PM »
when does this mod come out?

Second Tuesday of next week.
"History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
Grand Admiral Thrawn

Grand Admiral Thrawn

February 14, 2017, 10:36:38 AMReply #50

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 14, 2017, 10:36:38 AM »
harhar very funny. how many people are scratching their heads to figure out the date from that?

February 14, 2017, 10:11:56 PMReply #51

Offline Mr.Puerto

• Mod Team Member
  • Admiral
  • Approval: +18/-6
  • Professional Shut in, Steam Name: Mr.puertorican
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 14, 2017, 10:11:56 PM »
harhar very funny. how many people are scratching their heads to figure out the date from that?
Its obviously February 30th! Come on dude! LOL
“In this world, whenever there is light, there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exist, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars and hatred is born to protect love.“

February 19, 2017, 04:21:51 AMReply #52

Offline kucsidave

• Mod Team Member
  • Grand Admiral
  • Approval: +44/-4
  • Don't fear your Demons. Make them fear YOU.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 19, 2017, 04:21:51 AM »
Its obviously February 30th! Come on dude! LOL
Someone finally gets it ;)
"He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster.
And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee." - Friedrich Nietzsche

February 19, 2017, 11:36:50 AMReply #53

Offline Mr.Puerto

• Mod Team Member
  • Admiral
  • Approval: +18/-6
  • Professional Shut in, Steam Name: Mr.puertorican
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 19, 2017, 11:36:50 AM »
Someone finally gets it ;)
I got your back!
“In this world, whenever there is light, there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exist, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars and hatred is born to protect love.“

February 19, 2017, 12:37:19 PMReply #54

Offline Revanchist

• Mod Team Member
  • Grand Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 19, 2017, 12:37:19 PM »
Grand Admiral Thrawn

Grand Admiral Thrawn

May 05, 2017, 01:22:29 AMReply #55

Offline kevmicgls

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 05, 2017, 01:22:29 AM »
where do I go to download

May 05, 2017, 10:48:52 AMReply #56

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 05, 2017, 10:48:52 AM »
Look on the Imperial Civil war page on Moddb, you should find it in the download section

July 10, 2017, 09:52:11 PMReply #57

chuck

« Reply #57 on: July 10, 2017, 09:52:11 PM »
In the universe...certain ships have been built on certain plants...Kuat for example is a major imperial ship construction facility, but yet when it is taken over by another faction there is no option to build imperial SDs of any type.  One would think that given the time and effort that it takes to construct a ship that there might be several ships in various stages of construction that would be salvageable when a new faction took over.  perhaps giving the other factions the option to build several Imperial ships  to include an SSD might be interesting.  Old CIS planets like Genosis can say produce CIS ships/droids. Just a thought.

July 10, 2017, 10:33:38 PMReply #58

Offline Corey

• Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Emperor
  • Approval: +410/-80
  • Dream Crusher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 10, 2017, 10:33:38 PM »
For one thing, that kills faction diversity entirely if unit rosters only depend on the planets you control. From a lore pr, the New Republic took over Kuat very early in the post-Endor period, but they never once built any of the Imperial ships designed and built there, instead they produced their own designs, from their own specifications (like the Nebula and Endurance Star Destroyers). During the Galactic Civil War, the Empire also controlled Mon Calamari, but they never produced the Mon Calamari ships used by the Rebels or NR for the Empire. We know all of these planets were controlled by different groups at different points during this period, but what you're suggesting never became commonplace, so it's not really something we'd do.
I also have a YouTube channel where I talk about mod development and gaming, do tutorials, and Let's Plays. If you like the content, consider supporting it on Patreon

July 11, 2017, 04:34:41 PMReply #59

Offline Snafu3

• Brevet Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 11, 2017, 04:34:41 PM »
Yea I agree with that. The last thing I want to see in a GC is the NR spamming ISD's, or the IR spamming MC80's. that would completely kill the immersion for me..

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!