Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: Schism Events, Research & Galactic Conquest Breakdown - Era Three  (Read 42421 times)

November 09, 2016, 09:52:41 PMReply #20

Offline Bucman55

• Rear Admiral
  • Approval: +4/-0
  • Come on, boss, when have I ever let you down?
    • View Profile
Re: Schism Events, Research & Galactic Conquest Breakdown - Era Three
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2016, 09:52:41 PM »
This looks awesome.
Quick question: What heroes will the PA have? And who will be their leader? Because at this point, Kaine, Jerec, Sariss and Yun are dead, Grant has deserted to the NR, and I think Trelix and Sysco are dead too.
PS: It seems to me that the EA is missing in the Crimson Empire image.
I can't speak for Trelix but unless Vengeance was shown to be destroyed at some point in time it's entirely possible that Sysco could still be alive. Maybe not a prominent leader but still kicking.

November 09, 2016, 11:01:21 PMReply #21

Offline Corey

• Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Emperor
  • Approval: +410/-80
  • Dream Crusher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2016, 11:01:21 PM »
This looks awesome.
Quick question: What heroes will the PA have? And who will be their leader? Because at this point, Kaine, Jerec, Sariss and Yun are dead, Grant has deserted to the NR, and I think Trelix and Sysco are dead too.
PS: It seems to me that the EA is missing in the Crimson Empire image.

They won't have access to most of their heroes. The different Imperial groups are all in pretty dire straits, so there will be very few heroes for any of them. EA is there, but because their colour is white and they're in the core, they aren't showing up super well.
I also have a YouTube channel where I talk about mod development and gaming, do tutorials, and Let's Plays. If you like the content, consider supporting it on Patreon

November 10, 2016, 09:25:25 AMReply #22

Offline Lord Xizer

• Tester
  • Grand Moff
  • Approval: +134/-14
  • Nothing shall withstand my ambition.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2016, 09:25:25 AM »
They won't have access to most of their heroes. The different Imperial groups are all in pretty dire straits, so there will be very few heroes for any of them.

That is good though, it changes up the play stye and challenge
"I do not intend to be the Emperor's servant forever..."-High Inquisitor Jerec

"The New Order has never fallen. Only the Emperor."-Grand Moff Ardus Kaine

November 10, 2016, 01:48:48 PMReply #23

Offline Illidan Stormrage

• Admiral
  • Approval: +17/-10
  • Killing a Emperor doesnt end a Empire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2016, 01:48:48 PM »
They won't have access to most of their heroes. The different Imperial groups are all in pretty dire straits, so there will be very few heroes for any of them. EA is there, but because their colour is white and they're in the core, they aren't showing up super well.
Does Crimson Empire have the Antermindain Sector? Also Maldrood will probably be the strongest of the warlords Due to the fact they have Leonia Tarvia and the pirates along with some other heroes.
"The Empire did nothing wrong obviously" :)
"Your Memes will make a fine addition to my collection"
"YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!"

November 10, 2016, 05:54:06 PMReply #24

Offline Lord Xizer

• Tester
  • Grand Moff
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2016, 05:54:06 PM »
Does Crimson Empire have the Antermindain Sector? Also Maldrood will probably be the strongest of the warlords Due to the fact they have Leonia Tarvia and the pirates along with some other heroes.

I don't believe they will have Antimeridian(though i can't speak for the team obviously) based off location and the Antimeridian not being part of the Crimson Empire...to my knowledge.

As to the Maldrood being strongest due to heroes and pirates...don't forget Zsinj is their next door neighbor and he is technically the strongest Warlord other than Kaine.

November 10, 2016, 06:38:21 PMReply #25

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2016, 06:38:21 PM »
I don't believe they will have Antimeridian(though i can't speak for the team obviously) based off location and the Antimeridian not being part of the Crimson Empire...to my knowledge.

As to the Maldrood being strongest due to heroes and pirates...don't forget Zsinj is their next door neighbor and he is technically the strongest Warlord other than Kaine.
My Lord I was referring to the Crimson Empire Gc, They have Both Brothers and Travia and her Invid pirates.
"YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!"

November 10, 2016, 07:09:56 PMReply #26

Offline Bucman55

• Rear Admiral
  • Approval: +4/-0
  • Come on, boss, when have I ever let you down?
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2016, 07:09:56 PM »
My Lord I was referring to the Crimson Empire Gc, They have Both Brothers and Travia and her Invid pirates.
Maybe, but then again the EA is very strong (for a warlord faction) at this time if I'm not mistaken.

November 10, 2016, 09:58:15 PMReply #27

Offline StarBornMichaelh165

• Vice Admiral
  • Approval: +4/-6
  • Long Live the United Species Republic.
    • View Profile
    • www.YouTube.com
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2016, 09:58:15 PM »
Jes Era 3 is going to be BADASS yeah.
Greetings my people and welcome to the United Species Republic. Come and join the Republic that is not Like any Republic you never know before come join today. Oh and check out my YouTube and my Fan Fiction Profile OK Everyone.
 [img] file:///C:/Users/Michael/Pictures/my%20photos/Conqueror_superlaser.jpg [img]

November 12, 2016, 08:09:31 PMReply #28

Offline Eclipse

• Vice Admiral
  • Approval: +16/-5
  • My Eclipse has nothing to do with Force Unleashed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2016, 08:09:31 PM »
2.2 looks awsome!! a ton of new features are ingame and the all sound very promising and well developed!! keep up the fantastic work
A Member of the Imperial Alignment(Allies With The Shadow Post Empire).

\"Yes, the destruction of Alderaan was regrettable, but so was the destruction of the Death Stars. Are the deaths of millions of Alderaanians?who conspired to overthrow the government?more tragic than the deaths of millions of Imperial soldiers who laid down their lives to defend our way of life? I think not.\"―Antinnis Tremayne

November 13, 2016, 09:44:04 AMReply #29

Offline DarthRevansRevenge

• Admiral
  • Approval: +14/-3
  • Your empire is doomed. Revan has returned
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2016, 09:44:04 AM »
Will the empire get super-weapons in 2.2? I saw you mentioned world devastators.

Do you have a reasonable time for when 2.2 will come out?

Will Crimson empire get to build Vengeance class star-dreadnoughts? Or are they still virtually identically power wise to the executor that no one will build them?

will Ardus Kaine really not be in crimson empire? in legends, he died in the chaos surrounding the end of shadow hand and the Crimson empire, not before. At least he should be an imperial hero, if not back in command of the PA, unless the crimson empire start date is after the death of Kaine as well.

I do really enjoy all the new features 2.2 adds in. should be so much more fun and in-depth. thanks, Corey
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 09:46:59 AM by DarthRevansRevenge »
do you know what really makes me mad? that the NR didn't make as many different SSDs as the empire. they would have won much faster had they done so. it's just not fair. but, if their were more NR SSDs, they would be absolute SUPER-CARRIERS.

but, i'm a member of the PA at heart, and my wish here is to join the ranks of grand admirals... sorry, the elite imperial alignment

November 13, 2016, 10:19:23 AMReply #30

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2016, 10:19:23 AM »
Will the empire get super-weapons in 2.2? I saw you mentioned world devastators.

Do you have a reasonable time for when 2.2 will come out?

Will Crimson empire get to build Vengeance class star-dreadnoughts? Or are they still virtually identically power wise to the executor that no one will build them?

will Ardus Kaine really not be in crimson empire? in legends, he died in the chaos surrounding the end of shadow hand and the Crimson empire, not before. At least he should be an imperial hero, if not back in command of the PA, unless the crimson empire start date is after the death of Kaine as well.

I do really enjoy all the new features 2.2 adds in. should be so much more fun and in-depth. thanks, Corey
To answer your first question yes the era 3 IR will get Super weapons, but most likely not world devastators and Galaxy guns for  they would be too powerful
Second question most likely not. The Empire already has plenty super ships and the Crimson Empire really didn't have SSDs.
and your final question about Kaine.
Kaine Die in the end of shadow hand and the birth of The Crimson Empire. The Crimson Empire Gc most Likely takes place in the middle of the Crimson Empire Campaign.
"YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!"

November 13, 2016, 01:42:43 PMReply #31

Offline hellblazer

• Stormtrooper Captain
  • Approval: +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2016, 01:42:43 PM »
Kaine Die in the end of shadow hand and the birth of The Crimson Empire. The Crimson Empire Gc most Likely takes place in the middle of the Crimson Empire Campaign.

Kaine died in the end of the pre-Shadow Hand Campaign at the Battle of Palanhi, in the biginning of the GC's timeline. He never got to see the final death of the Emperor in Onderon or the start of the Imperial Mutiny in Coruscant, never mind the ''creation'' of the Crimson Empire.
Rather than him, I could see a minor hero that carries the Reaper, that survived the O:SH (Although I can't think who).

November 13, 2016, 09:44:52 PMReply #32

Offline StarBornMichaelh165

• Vice Admiral
  • Approval: +4/-6
  • Long Live the United Species Republic.
    • View Profile
    • www.YouTube.com
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2016, 09:44:52 PM »
Kaine died in the end of the pre-Shadow Hand Campaign at the Battle of Palanhi, in the biginning of the GC's timeline. He never got to see the final death of the Emperor in Onderon or the start of the Imperial Mutiny in Coruscant, never mind the ''creation'' of the Crimson Empire.
Rather than him, I could see a minor hero that carries the Reaper, that survived the O:SH (Although I can't think who).
yeah I can't think about anyone too man but who was the Captain of the Reaper and way.
Greetings my people and welcome to the United Species Republic. Come and join the Republic that is not Like any Republic you never know before come join today. Oh and check out my YouTube and my Fan Fiction Profile OK Everyone.
 [img] file:///C:/Users/Michael/Pictures/my%20photos/Conqueror_superlaser.jpg [img]

November 13, 2016, 11:27:22 PMReply #33

Offline Lord Xizer

• Tester
  • Grand Moff
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2016, 11:27:22 PM »
yeah I can't think about anyone too man but who was the Captain of the Reaper and way.

The cpt. of the Reaper is never named, it's also standard for a ship of that importance to be run by a fleet Admiral, granted Kaine would stand in for that role. The Reaper I would imagine will be recruitable though it won't have a hero attached. The PA- like most of the Imp and Warlord factions will be hurting at this time period and their rosters will likely reflect that.
Kaine perished in a ambush when  NR Intelligence convinced former Grand Admiral Grant to lie and say he would rejoin the PA under Kaine and arranged a meeting above Palahni, Ennix Devian leaked the Grand Moff's exact timetable and craft he would arrive in to the NR ensuring they had the right amount of fighters at the right spot to kill Kaine. This was slightly before Shadow Hand went straight to Hell but after Kaine had won 12 victories and pushed towards the Core.

November 14, 2016, 07:48:40 AMReply #34

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2016, 07:48:40 AM »
I do not know the captain's name. but I do know that Pellaeon(sorry, I can't spell) took over reaper following Kaine's death, meaning Maldrood will get an Executor hero if Pellaeon get's it like in legends
do you know what really makes me mad? that the NR didn't make as many different SSDs as the empire. they would have won much faster had they done so. it's just not fair. but, if their were more NR SSDs, they would be absolute SUPER-CARRIERS.

but, i'm a member of the PA at heart, and my wish here is to join the ranks of grand admirals... sorry, the elite imperial alignment

November 14, 2016, 09:34:39 AMReply #35

Offline kucsidave

• Mod Team Member
  • Grand Admiral
  • Approval: +44/-4
  • Don't fear your Demons. Make them fear YOU.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2016, 09:34:39 AM »
I do not know the captain's name. but I do know that Pellaeon(sorry, I can't spell) took over reaper following Kaine's death, meaning Maldrood will get an Executor hero if Pellaeon get's it like in legends
No, they don't.
Pallaeon took control over the reaper only after Daala gave him the leadership.
During his time with the maldrood he had a Crimson Command VSD, namely the 13X.
So it is only logical if he has the 13X with the maldrood.
"He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster.
And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee." - Friedrich Nietzsche

November 14, 2016, 10:15:11 AMReply #36

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2016, 10:15:11 AM »
but Daala will get 2 SSD heroes right?

November 14, 2016, 12:17:51 PMReply #37

Offline kucsidave

• Mod Team Member
  • Grand Admiral
  • Approval: +44/-4
  • Don't fear your Demons. Make them fear YOU.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2016, 12:17:51 PM »
but Daala will get 2 SSD heroes right?
why would she?
She only had the night hammer at her disposal in terms of SSDs.
A question: why do people want superships and superweapons without limit?
I am really curious and can't understand it whatsoever. Please, would you enlighten me?
"He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster.
And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee." - Friedrich Nietzsche

November 14, 2016, 02:18:00 PMReply #38

Offline Revanchist

• Mod Team Member
  • Grand Admiral
  • Approval: +42/-5
  • I am Revan reborn. And before me you are nothing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2016, 02:18:00 PM »
why would she?
She only had the night hammer at her disposal in terms of SSDs.

Indeed. Daala's Imperial Reunification only involved the Deep Core Warlords. The PA wasn't annexed until Pellaeon took the reigns of the Remnant and scuttled the Core holdings in favor of the more easily defensible Outer Rim territories.

Quote from: kucsidave
A question: why do people want superships and superweapons without limit?
I am really curious and can't understand it whatsoever. Please, would you enlighten me?

It is one of the great mysteries of the universe.
"History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
Grand Admiral Thrawn

"But...it was so artistically done."
Grand Admiral Thrawn

Member of the Imperial Alignment

November 14, 2016, 02:47:33 PMReply #39

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2016, 02:47:33 PM »
yes, she personally only has Knight Hammer, But Pellaeon had reaper for about 1-2 years after Kaine died, so why wouldn't he get that ship with Daala?

And, we want them because they are extremely hard to kill, and can wreck entire fleets. why I ask about reaper is unless Pelleaon gets it, daala will get 1 SSD total, as I'm pretty sure she can't build any, unless Thrawnsrevengewiki is mistaken

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!