Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: 1.1 Early Preview - New Republic & Ssi-Ruuvi Imperium  (Read 4461 times)

October 21, 2016, 04:23:48 PM

Offline Corey

• Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Emperor
  • Approval: +410/-80
  • Dream Crusher
    • View Profile
1.1 Early Preview - New Republic & Ssi-Ruuvi Imperium
« on: October 21, 2016, 04:23:48 PM »
I'm doing an early Ascendancy 1.1 preview LP as the New Republic. Check it out for a look at the Ssi-Ruuvi Invasion random event, some new tech, and (as of episode 5), the veterancy system). The first two episodes are out now, subscribe to see them as they're posted.

Click to go to the playlist
I also have a YouTube channel where I talk about mod development and gaming, do tutorials, and Let's Plays. If you like the content, consider supporting it on Patreon

October 22, 2016, 06:30:12 AMReply #1

Offline Darth Red

• Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: 1.1 Early Preview - New Republic & Ssi-Ruuvi Imperium
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2016, 06:30:12 AM »
Watching it as I am typing. Thanks Corey and team :)

November 03, 2016, 05:22:48 PMReply #2

Offline LoxtonA01

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2016, 05:22:48 PM »
Absolutely love your mod! I've only just discovered it.
So far I've only played a few hours on a large map and think it's great! Now seeing what will be in your updated version I think it looks impossibly even better.
I've donated a little to your patreon page as well :) Does that only come out on the first of every month? I was hoping I could be a little more imminently generous :')

And if I may venture to ask, when might this V 1.1 update be coming out? I really want to knuckle into a huge map with all of the difficulty settings put up, but I never get more than an hour to play a day so if your update is right around the corner then I'd rather wait :)

November 03, 2016, 06:47:31 PMReply #3

Offline Corey

• Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Emperor
  • Dream Crusher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2016, 06:47:31 PM »
It is processed on the first of the month, but I appreciate it all the same. As for release dates we don't really know; there will be at least a month between when the release date is announced and the actual release though, so you should have more than enough time to play through a larger campaign.
I also have a YouTube channel where I talk about mod development and gaming, do tutorials, and Let's Plays. If you like the content, consider supporting it on Patreon

November 03, 2016, 07:45:32 PMReply #4

Offline LoxtonA01

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2016, 07:45:32 PM »
It is processed on the first of the month, but I appreciate it all the same. As for release dates we don't really know; there will be at least a month between when the release date is announced and the actual release though, so you should have more than enough time to play through a larger campaign.

Awesome! I'm looking forward to the update all the same!
PS. I'm "Axios Foods" on Youtube, I discovered your forum after commenting :) Thanks for both replies.
I'm calling in a sick day to knuckle into a campaign :D

Any suggestions for most interesting and challenging large map? Or just your favourite map in general?

November 06, 2016, 04:56:39 AMReply #5

Offline LoxtonA01

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2016, 04:56:39 AM »
Hey there!

Is it possible to donate directly via PayPal rather than the Patreon? I'd like to be able to donate on a random basis however much feels convenient at the time :)

November 06, 2016, 05:57:44 AMReply #6

Offline Corey

• Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Emperor
  • Dream Crusher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2016, 05:57:44 AM »
Sure, if that's what you prefer, the PayPal email is coreyloses@gmail.com . The support is definitely appreciated.

January 06, 2017, 10:13:27 AMReply #7

Offline Papa Palps

• Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +2/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2017, 10:13:27 AM »
Awesome! I'm looking forward to the update all the same!
PS. I'm "Axios Foods" on Youtube, I discovered your forum after commenting :) Thanks for both replies.
I'm calling in a sick day to knuckle into a campaign :D

Any suggestions for most interesting and challenging large map? Or just your favourite map in general?

Definitely the larger "Galaxy" map, it's so fun!  Be prepared for massive grind every now and then though. :)
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 10:16:53 AM by JoshuaTedder »

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!