Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: How do you play Thrawn's Revenge multiplayer?  (Read 5091 times)

August 23, 2016, 04:57:51 PM

Offline Reveille12

• Recruit
  • Approval: +0/-0
    • View Profile
How do you play Thrawn's Revenge multiplayer?
« on: August 23, 2016, 04:57:51 PM »
So me and my friends have been trying to figure out how to get the multiplayer to work but we cant figure it out. We have tried Hamachi, Game Ranger, and Evolve. Any help in figuring this out would be much appreciated!

August 23, 2016, 06:03:16 PMReply #1

Offline Corey

• Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Emperor
  • Approval: +410/-80
  • Dream Crusher
    • View Profile
Re: How do you play Thrawn's Revenge multiplayer?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2016, 06:03:16 PM »
The easiest way is to install all of the files from Imperial_Civil_Warr/Data into your Forces_of_Corruption/Data folder. Then when you run the base game, it runs the mod, and you'd be able to run it through Hamachi or Gameranger how you normally would. You should make a backup copy of your data folder, too (I personally keep one named Data and then just rename whichever I'm not currently using to Data - ICW/Base).
I also have a YouTube channel where I talk about mod development and gaming, do tutorials, and Let's Plays. If you like the content, consider supporting it on Patreon

December 21, 2016, 01:40:11 AMReply #2

Medieval_Man

Re: How do you play Thrawn's Revenge multiplayer?
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2016, 01:40:11 AM »
So I have placed the mod files in the main DATA folder and the game does run with the mod.
But when gameranger starts it fails to get the players in the lobby as it would in the base game, it just starts the host at the main menu, and attempts to get the other player in when you go to the LAN lobby, but fails.

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!