Off Topic > Star Wars Discussion

Best Fleet Composition?

(1/2) > >>

Squasher04:
Rules: 1. No dreadnaughts or super-weapons(Since they are generally uncommon).
2. Legends and Canon mash-up acceptable.
3. Feel free to comment on other's fleet compostions.

My ideal fleet would be an Alliengence as my Flagship, flanked by 6 Victory lls. I would use Arquintens and Vindicators for blindspots as my capital ships charge. Also, I would utilize two Secutors to safely carry my starfighters in from the backline, and Lancer class frigates to protect my ships from fighter/bomber attack.

tlmiller:
I'd probably have Tectors & MC-90's as my primary combatants, with CC-VSD's as support, Endurance carriers to give some additional fighter supply.  Probably CR-90's for anti-fighter since lancers are so slow.  For starfighters, I'd have Tie Avengers as primary fighter, and the Skipray Blastboat as my primary bomber.

Deltarius:
My fleet Comp. is straightforward but also... not to be taken seriously.

I would use an "experimental" Allegiance Class Dreadnaught--- *IIRC, for Starships, anything at or larger than 4 kilometers long was considered a dreadnaught. The Allegiance was... somewhere around 4.4 klicks long give or take?* --- whose main reactor is By the power of "head-cannon" and badassery ,powered by the band 5FDP, this project was given the code name "Bad Company"  . With this new "reactor" , the power output  of the weapon systems is multiplied by a factor of eight

(who needs a support fleet when you have this?)

Mika-Chan, A.I yandere:

--- Quote from: THEMETA_5FDP on October 03, 2018, 10:37:41 AM ---My fleet Comp. is straightforward but also... not to be taken seriously.

I would use an "experimental" Allegiance Class Dreadnaught--- *IIRC, for Starships, anything at or larger than 4 kilometers long was considered a dreadnaught. The Allegiance was... somewhere around 4.4 klicks long give or take?* --- whose main reactor is By the power of "head-cannon" and badassery ,powered by the band 5FDP, this project was given the code name "Bad Company"  . With this new "reactor" , the power output  of the weapon systems is multiplied by a factor of eight

(who needs a support fleet when you have this?)

--- End quote ---

What have you done?  I mean I would of had an ISDII that ran off my lust for my Senpai (it would be kinda invincible) but... anyways yours is a little too OP

Squasher04:

--- Quote from: Squasher04 on October 02, 2018, 08:34:08 PM ---Rules: 1. No dreadnaughts or super-weapons(Since they are generally uncommon).
2. Legends and Canon mash-up acceptable.
3. Feel free to comment on other's fleet compostions.

My ideal fleet would be an Alliengence as my Flagship, flanked by 6 Victory lls. I would use Arquintens and Vindicators for blindspots as my capital ships charge. Also, I would utilize two Secutors to safely carry my starfighters in from the backline, and Lancer class frigates to protect my ships from fighter/bomber attack.

--- End quote ---

Oops forgot to add fighters. I would use whatever Y-wings, Arc-170s, and A-wings I could fit inside my Secutors and VSD IIs

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version