Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: 2.2 multiplayer player colors.  (Read 1302 times)

February 24, 2018, 05:39:02 PM

Offline True Light Guy

• Stormtrooper Captain
  • Approval: +0/-0
  • Discord: True Light Guy #9733
    • View Profile
2.2 multiplayer player colors.
« on: February 24, 2018, 05:39:02 PM »
Did I annoy Corey enough in the community matches that he actually removed the dark gray player color from multiplayer skirmish games?

February 27, 2018, 07:49:44 AMReply #1

Offline kucsidave

• Mod Team Member
  • Grand Admiral
  • Approval: +44/-4
  • Don't fear your Demons. Make them fear YOU.
    • View Profile
Re: 2.2 multiplayer player colors.
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2018, 07:49:44 AM »
I really don't think that annoying someone is the right way to get what one wants.
"He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster.
And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee." - Friedrich Nietzsche

March 04, 2018, 12:37:58 PMReply #2

Offline True Light Guy

• Stormtrooper Captain
  • Approval: +0/-0
  • Discord: True Light Guy #9733
    • View Profile
Re: 2.2 multiplayer player colors.
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2018, 12:37:58 PM »
I am not trying to annoy corey with this thread. I personally like the color. It is as if that color has a passive ability associated with it. When you are dark grey and you, per say, capture a mine, after you finish building it, it will return to the same look it did before it was captured as well as color. When other players send fighters around looking for things to capture or destroy, they will just fly by not realizing it is an enemy mine. I have the lucky ability to acquire the color in games so I tend to like it, but in almost every community match I have participated in with Corey, he made comment about how he was 'annoyed' by the color i was using and was going to change it.

With 2.2 coming out, I was curious if this change was ever implemented because, though I may enjoy it, it ends up being an unfair advantage to what ever player receives it. If it was removed, I was curious about what the new color was.

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!