Fall of the Republic > Discussion, Suggestions and Feedback

The Galaxy's Next Top Jedi

(1/7) > >>

Corey:
While we don't want to oversaturate the mod with every jedi that ever got some face time, there are a few slots available that don't quite have a story redquirement to be anyone in particular, so we wanted to let everyone weigh in (and help stop the spread of "Jedi X when?" comments/threads. There are some that do have narrative requirements to be in, which aren't included on this poll, and some on this poll we may ultimately decide do have narrative requirements to be in, so this isn't a written in stone guarantee sort of deal, but will definitely factor into our decisions. You do have the option to change your vote, and keep in midn, we cover more than just the Clone Wars. No Oppo Rancisis.

lordoflinks:
I see there is no Ahsoka on the poll; I presume this means she is in for sure. This is quite fitting in my opinion, due to her appearances in the Essential Guide to Warfare.
As a nostalgic fan of the Jedi Path series I wish for Yaddle to be included. 

taupin121:
I assume big names such as Quinlan Vos and Windu are in but I wonder for Ki-Adi-Mundi and An'ya Kuro. Why not disclose your current lists, I'm sure everybody want to know (for both sides - we want to know too if Sora Bulq or Sev'rance Tann will be in it) ;)

StagnantSoul:
I sure hope Fisto and Plo Kun are in it... Otherwise I'll have to cry in the corner as the two best Jedi ever get rejected.

Helix345:
Etain, as I'm a republic commando fanboy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version