Imperial Civil War [Empire at War] > Discussion, Suggestions & Feedback

Imperial Civil War Wiki Thread

(1/11) > >>

GreyStar:
Since I figured making this thread would motivate me and possibly get more help I need for the ICW wiki.

Use the A-Wing as a model for how all unit pages should look (minus videos) and Ackbar for heroes.

Current Focus: New Republic

Current To-Do List:
Era 1 Ships
Heroes
T-B Series of Tanks
Rebel Starfighters
Make sure that there's a standard format for everything and uses images from the Thrawn's Revenge Website.

DarthRevansRevenge:
question: can you make it so the wiki says the exact number of hardpoints each unit has, and their stats, because i saw that for ISD 1 i believe, and it was really helpful. if you can, great. i would help, but School and Scouts kicked up again, so i don't have much free time

GreyStar:
Pretty certain that the standard info text on ships "health autoresolve health" what not includes that.

Mr.Puerto:

--- Quote from: DarthRevansRevenge on January 09, 2017, 09:56:29 PM ---question: can you make it so the wiki says the exact number of hardpoints each unit has, and their stats, because i saw that for ISD 1 i believe, and it was really helpful. if you can, great. i would help, but School and Scouts kicked up again, so i don't have much free time

--- End quote ---
Check the Manuel, it should be there, if not I need to go through it again lol

DarthRevansRevenge:
alright, since i couldn't find the thread in the boards, I'll reiterate here.

the wiki needs a LOT of work. most importantly, the New Republic and Warlords. there are many things in the wiki, mostly units, that are Red links or should be links but are not there. i can only do a little here and there, but since i'm not on the team and have never actually played the game, there is only so much i can do. i need your help to bring the wiki back up to speed. if we get the wiki up to 2.15 standard by the time 2.2 comes out, it will be very easy to fix the wiki for 2.2.

again, i need help. i know Greystar was working some, but we need more help than that.

as always, i want to hear your thoughts, and i would really love your help and support on this

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version