Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: More Imperialized Empire of the Hand  (Read 62022 times)

February 03, 2017, 04:00:09 PMReply #80

Offline kucsidave

• Mod Team Member
  • Grand Admiral
  • Approval: +44/-4
  • Don't fear your Demons. Make them fear YOU.
    • View Profile
Re: More Imperialized Empire of the Hand
« Reply #80 on: February 03, 2017, 04:00:09 PM »
just one question please. If almost every IR/PA unit get in, what will be the difference between the EotH and them?
"He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster.
And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee." - Friedrich Nietzsche

February 03, 2017, 09:21:29 PMReply #81

Offline DarthRevansRevenge

• Admiral
  • Approval: +14/-3
  • Your empire is doomed. Revan has returned
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 03, 2017, 09:21:29 PM »
I like the see the Imperial 2 Class Star Destroyer, the Perator 2 Class BattleCruiser and the Intrdecder Class Star Destroyer be in this Submod too.

they are not necessary. the Phalanx much outclasses the Impstar Duece, they alreay gained 2 SSDs, plus the already mentioned Phalanxes, so why Praetor 2, and they ALREADY have an interdictor, the don't need another one.

now, if you REALLY want that, someone could redo the expansion and split into 2 expansions, with the units divided, but not compatible with each other, so that you have to choose what you want. OR, when 2.2 comes out, it is 1 of 2 tech options. 1 gains Executor, Venator, Impstar 2(replaces syndic), interdictor(losses EoTH version), while the other gets Sovereign, Praetor 2(replace Phalanx), and Acclamator, and the last one would be the standard version of the More Imperialized EoTH

just ideas, if you must have these units
do you know what really makes me mad? that the NR didn't make as many different SSDs as the empire. they would have won much faster had they done so. it's just not fair. but, if their were more NR SSDs, they would be absolute SUPER-CARRIERS.

but, i'm a member of the PA at heart, and my wish here is to join the ranks of grand admirals... sorry, the elite imperial alignment

February 04, 2017, 04:05:20 AMReply #82

Offline Razoredge

• Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +2/-0
  • Make the Hand Great again
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 04, 2017, 04:05:20 AM »
they are not necessary. the Phalanx much outclasses the Impstar Duece, they alreay gained 2 SSDs, plus the already mentioned Phalanxes, so why Praetor 2, and they ALREADY have an interdictor, the don't need another one.

now, if you REALLY want that, someone could redo the expansion and split into 2 expansions, with the units divided, but not compatible with each other, so that you have to choose what you want. OR, when 2.2 comes out, it is 1 of 2 tech options. 1 gains Executor, Venator, Impstar 2(replaces syndic), interdictor(losses EoTH version), while the other gets Sovereign, Praetor 2(replace Phalanx), and Acclamator, and the last one would be the standard version of the More Imperialized EoTH

Thats all good ideas but the next update for the mod comes first with 2.2 and then i see what i do with this ideas.
Make the Hand great again

February 04, 2017, 03:08:37 PMReply #83

Offline StarBornMichaelh165

• Vice Admiral
  • Approval: +4/-6
  • Long Live the United Species Republic.
    • View Profile
    • www.YouTube.com
« Reply #83 on: February 04, 2017, 03:08:37 PM »

I was just asking a question not asking for them. And yeah I can see why you not add them in.
Greetings my people and welcome to the United Species Republic. Come and join the Republic that is not Like any Republic you never know before come join today. Oh and check out my YouTube and my Fan Fiction Profile OK Everyone.
 [img] file:///C:/Users/Michael/Pictures/my%20photos/Conqueror_superlaser.jpg [img]

February 04, 2017, 03:27:02 PMReply #84

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 04, 2017, 03:27:02 PM »
alright didn't know. however, now that i think of it, i like the idea that you have to choose 1 of 3 options of where your tech will go eras 3-5. would make very interesting gameplay.
do you know what really makes me mad? that the NR didn't make as many different SSDs as the empire. they would have won much faster had they done so. it's just not fair. but, if their were more NR SSDs, they would be absolute SUPER-CARRIERS.

but, i'm a member of the PA at heart, and my wish here is to join the ranks of grand admirals... sorry, the elite imperial alignment

February 10, 2017, 09:33:24 AMReply #85

Offline Razoredge

• Brevet Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 10, 2017, 09:33:24 AM »
alright didn't know. however, now that i think of it, i like the idea that you have to choose 1 of 3 options of where your tech will go eras 3-5. would make very interesting gameplay.
yeah its a nice idea

February 10, 2017, 11:44:17 AMReply #86

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 10, 2017, 11:44:17 AM »
even though you don't have all the models, can you start trying to work on the tech options? if you choose to use that

February 11, 2017, 01:46:35 PMReply #87

Offline Razoredge

• Brevet Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 11, 2017, 01:46:35 PM »
even though you don't have all the models, can you start trying to work on the tech options? if you choose to use that

i can start first in 2 weeks because school work.

February 12, 2017, 05:13:31 PMReply #88

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 12, 2017, 05:13:31 PM »
ah ok. TR-MI-EoTH can't get in the way of education

February 23, 2017, 07:59:49 PMReply #89

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 23, 2017, 07:59:49 PM »
so, i have to ask first, but do you care if i post an article on the plans for the future of the mod? or will you wait and do it

February 24, 2017, 05:39:05 AMReply #90

Offline Razoredge

• Brevet Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: February 24, 2017, 05:39:05 AM »
so, i have to ask first, but do you care if i post an article on the plans for the future of the mod? or will you wait and do it

Feel free to do that im unfortunately to busy at the moment to do anything with the mod or the page.

February 24, 2017, 09:09:41 AMReply #91

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 24, 2017, 09:09:41 AM »
alright, I'll hop on it later today. I just need to compile all the facts and plans into 1 thing before I post

March 01, 2017, 11:45:06 AMReply #92

Offline StarBornMichaelh165

• Vice Admiral
  • Approval: +4/-6
  • Long Live the United Species Republic.
    • View Profile
    • www.YouTube.com
« Reply #92 on: March 01, 2017, 11:45:06 AM »
Hello there everyone  Here is a YouTuber. That is playing your Submod here. The link https:// now I send him the Link to your Mod and I did Recommend to him if that was ok with you.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 11:49:43 AM by StarBornMichaelh165 »
Greetings my people and welcome to the United Species Republic. Come and join the Republic that is not Like any Republic you never know before come join today. Oh and check out my YouTube and my Fan Fiction Profile OK Everyone.
 [img] file:///C:/Users/Michael/Pictures/my%20photos/Conqueror_superlaser.jpg [img]

March 01, 2017, 02:24:38 PMReply #93

Offline Razoredge

• Brevet Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 01, 2017, 02:24:38 PM »
Today i worked on the mod and fixed the Infantrie for the hand, so that now Stormtroopers and e-web are buildable for the Hand. And with fix i mean i forgot to upload the file which includes the Infantrie  ::)

Hello there everyone  Here is a YouTuber. That is playing your Submod here. The link https:// now I send him the Link to your Mod and I did Recommend to him if that was ok with you.

Yeah its ok with me and im excited to watch the lets play.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 03:22:33 PM by Razoredge »

March 02, 2017, 10:30:46 AMReply #94

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 02, 2017, 10:30:46 AM »
couldn't post the article, didn't have a big enough picture. you will have to do Razoredge

March 02, 2017, 11:56:34 AMReply #95

Offline Razoredge

• Brevet Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 02, 2017, 11:56:34 AM »
couldn't post the article, didn't have a big enough picture. you will have to do Razoredge

i do it soon but first i release some updates what im working on.

March 02, 2017, 03:59:30 PMReply #96

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 02, 2017, 03:59:30 PM »
alright

March 02, 2017, 06:03:37 PMReply #97

Offline Razoredge

• Brevet Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 02, 2017, 06:03:37 PM »
I gave Thrawns clone at the moment a ssd but i dont know if this is the right ship for him. Does anyone know a better ship or is the ssd ok?

March 02, 2017, 06:41:31 PMReply #98

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 02, 2017, 06:41:31 PM »
buffed phalanx? maybe have the SSD be a upgrade you can give the unit later. though it might be better to make a completely new Chiss hero for it

March 02, 2017, 07:00:27 PMReply #99

Offline Razoredge

• Brevet Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 02, 2017, 07:00:27 PM »
buffed phalanx? maybe have the SSD be a upgrade you can give the unit later. though it might be better to make a completely new Chiss hero for it

Ok buffed phalanx sound good and a new hero will be a second clone after the first died with a little bit stronger ssd.

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!