Ascendancy [SoaSE] > Ascendancy Discussion

Fun scenario!

(1/1)

A_Suvorov:
Just wanted to describe a sort of scenario game I set up. I played the full 10 player map as IR, and filled all the AI with easy or normal IR, except for a Very Hard aggressive new republic, a very hard EotH aggressive, and a hard pentastar fortifiier. It ended up being very fun - a large powerful NR and EotH, a strong dug in pentastar, and a bunch of small squabbling IR factions - and me, of course, the true empire, reunifying the Galaxy. Good Star Wars role playing.

Benedict62:

--- Quote from: A_Suvorov on February 14, 2016, 04:09:28 AM ---Just wanted to describe a sort of scenario game I set up. I played the full 10 player map as IR, and filled all the AI with easy or normal IR, except for a Very Hard aggressive new republic, a very hard EotH aggressive, and a hard pentastar fortifiier. It ended up being very fun - a large powerful NR and EotH, a strong dug in pentastar, and a bunch of small squabbling IR factions - and me, of course, the true empire, reunifying the Galaxy. Good Star Wars role playing.

--- End quote ---

Really go hard out of your way to praise and reward your neighbors. You can absolutely turn a horribly negative opinion into an outright friendship with enough effort, and the AI generally won't warmonger you above -100 or so relation. Not on Easy, anyway.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version