Ascendancy [SoaSE] > Ascendancy Discussion

Aspiring/wannabe Voice Talent Read here!!!!

(1/7) > >>

davis237834:
Welcome, you have chosen or been chosen or foolishly volunteered to lend us your larynx for the good of this project. Bellow will be a post with a drop box link to the first phase of lines for the project. We currently only have the lines for the Imperial Remnant at the moment, will have rebel alliance/new republic soon and eventually Empire of the Hand.

protocol for recording:

if you have a proper mic, put something soft behind it, like soft foam or a folded up towel or blanket (this reduced echo) this also works for cheap stand mics.

If not and your only using a head set/really really dirt cheap $10 mic you picked up from target on a whim, no worries, just pay closer attention to the fighter lines and we'll fix it in post.  ;)

When recording, when you press record on your recording software of choice count silently to your self 3 seconds before you read the lines, and 3 seconds after.

record the sounds if possible in .WAV  or .MP3 formats, easier to edit them.

So go a head and record yourself reading all the lines, have fun with it, don't be afraid to experiment, then compress the lines into an archive file (using 7zip or winrar), then (because im lazy and too cheap to buy proper storage space) i recommend you set up a dropbox account, which gives you about 1 gig of free space (if you know of a better site, please share it.) Upload your audo archives and send us the download link.

You may read all of the lines, or a select few just let us know which lines. We will then go over all we revived and sort out which we like best at our discretion. 

Thanks a lot for your help and good luck!

davis237834:
Phase 1: Imperial Remnant GO!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7zdca9xdm1uu3lc/Ascendancy%20IR%20Script.docx?dl=0

Pentastar Enforcer:
Planning on buying a new mic shortly so keep me in touch, I'd more than love to record some lines!

Corey:
Inspiring?

tlmiller:
You never know, they might have inspiring voices.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version