Imperial Civil War [Empire at War] > Discussion, Suggestions & Feedback

Questions/Comments About 2.1

<< < (20/20)

fireball900:

--- Quote from: Jake Trout on February 11, 2018, 10:27:53 PM ---Greeting, didn’t know where else to look to ask this question where people have replied to a thread I. 2018, but I reached era 4 in GC and now I can’t initiate space combabt. My fleet just hovers over an enemy planet with their fleet there. And my ground forces initiate a space fight when I go to conquer a planet and I can’t retreat from it so essentially all I can do is build and move fleets around but no combat at all. Is there a fix for this? I have 2.1 installed. Playing as republic

Thanks for your time and help
Jake

--- End quote ---

Have you tried initiating a fight somewhere else first? Maybe that will provide a sufficient 'reset.'

0ffkilter:

--- Quote from: Jake Trout on February 11, 2018, 10:27:53 PM ---Greeting, didn’t know where else to look to ask this question where people have replied to a thread I. 2018, but I reached era 4 in GC and now I can’t initiate space combabt. My fleet just hovers over an enemy planet with their fleet there. And my ground forces initiate a space fight when I go to conquer a planet and I can’t retreat from it so essentially all I can do is build and move fleets around but no combat at all. Is there a fix for this? I have 2.1 installed. Playing as republic

Thanks for your time and help
Jake

--- End quote ---

This can also happen if a planet switches allegiance or a story event happens.  If I recall correctly, you can initiate a fight on that planet by just moving your fleet from your spot to their spot, but if not I was able to send one additional corvette to the planet to trigger a fight.

If you literally can't fight at all, that's a different bug.

Hairybum74:
Is It normal for the IR to have 14 SSDs in two different fleets while you're playing as the NR in 2.1? Just wondering if this has happened to other people.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version