Imperial Civil War [Empire at War] > Discussion, Suggestions & Feedback

Questions/Comments About 2.1

<< < (2/20) > >>

Revanchist:
If the freeze fix works, first we must have fully functioning AI for everyone in AoW, then we must have the Vong pop in.

On another note: will the PA ever get Shock Troopers?

Corey:

--- Quote from: Augustus Lucius Flavius on January 23, 2014, 05:24:01 PM ---You plotted to put the Vong in? Why did you not finish this?

--- End quote ---

Because in the last 8 years I've learned how to distinguish between reasonable and unreasonable commitments for a single version.

--- Quote from: Revanchist on January 23, 2014, 08:51:37 PM ---On another note: will the PA ever get Shock Troopers?

--- End quote ---

It's possible.

Revanchist:

--- Quote from: Corey on January 24, 2014, 12:54:51 AM ---It's possible.

--- End quote ---

No Corey, you are supposed to say: "You will be pleasantly surprised...;)" (If anyone doesn't get this, this is a mod joke).

Joking aside, are you still planning to release those Podcasts that were mentioned a while ago?

Corey:
I wanted to, but Kalo recorded them in the dumbest way possible. Also, if I were to finish editing it it's still past the point where anything we said would be relevant. I'd be more inclined to do something like it again if we had more community-suggested topics.

Blindsided:
So i noticed today that the Yaga Minor in From the Ground Up has 1 unindentified ship with missing tooltip and it deploys unindentified fighters.I assume that was the "cut out" ship for pentastar?
providence was it or am i thinking something else? and the tooltip/icon for the fighters looked like CiS tri droid fighter? i was so excited to see these units in the game so i rushed to start off art of war to see if they were era specific thingies but to my disapointment i didnt see them in the build list,which led me into quickly reading through the manual alot of sadness followed

as for the CiS Tridroid fighter lookalikes,they seem to be bit too sturdy in the from the ground up. im not sure if that was intended or not but i dont see how 1 squadron should be able to tank a victory star destroyer missiles+2 Munificients+2 patrol ships+venator+like 6 squadrons of bombers/fighters it took roughly 2mins to kill one squadron with game on "fast foward" mode

but uhh in short what happened to the providence look alike thingy for pentastar? ive been gone abit and if it was informed somewhere i aplogize for lack of knowledge!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version