Thrawn's Revenge II: Ascendancy is a total conversion mod for Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion. Created by the Thrawn's Revenge Development Tean, Ascendancy takes players into the Star Wars universe during the period between the Battle of Endor and the Yuuzhan Vong invasion. Gather your fleets and fight for galactic ascendancy as one of multiple factions from this era of Star Wars history. May the Force be with you!
Latest version of the mod: Ascendancy 1.0F (Released 30 April 2016)
This release is for Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion v1.84
- Degrading systems - As ships take damage their combat efficiency will be reduced as subsystems begin to fail. The effects of this are listed in the 5th ability slot.
- Fighter supply - Every ship has a set amount of fighters it can create based on canonical complements. Each squadron costs 12 fighter supply and once your ship has exhausted it's supply you cannot launch any more. Ships can renew their fighter supply from fleet tenders and resupply stations.
- Thrawn's Revenge II: Ascendancy on Mod Database
- Thrawn's Revenge: Imperial Civil War on Mod Database
- Thrawn's Revenge on Facebook
- Thrawn's Revenge on Twitter