Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: Ideas, and Opinions on the state of the game  (Read 1527 times)

September 05, 2019, 10:39:22 PM

Offline Illidan Stormrage

• Admiral
  • Approval: +17/-10
  • Killing a Emperor doesnt end a Empire
    • View Profile
Ideas, and Opinions on the state of the game
« on: September 05, 2019, 10:39:22 PM »
Thrawn's Revenge as it currently stands is one of the most incredible things I have seen out of the modding community. It truly has been a bright beacon of the Star Wars gaming community.

Now having played 2.3 I notice some things that may need some adjustments.

Looking at the Era progressive GCs most of the factions have fair starting positions. However, 1 faction I notice seems to have a balance problem. The Greater Maldrood has a starting position that is fine at first but when you factor in the starting units they have in comparison to Warlord Zsinj and CSA it kind of makes them feel unnesary weak.

i suggest that the Greater Maldrood have more starting units for both ground and space so they arent handycapped aganist Warlord Zsinj.

Now that im done making a point of that lets get on to acutal ideas.

I feel their are some minor Warlord Powers that would be intresting to see represented as non playable factions with one worlds ruled by them. For example  world of Mindor of the Inner rim would be a intresting place to put ShadowSpawn and a small Imperial fleet that any faction can fight like with Kashyyk, Bakcura, and Eldrood. Another way that doesnt use planets is to have special *rare* raid fleets where a Imperial Warlord like Shadowspawn, or another rogue Imperial Warlord will appear and act like a minor boss encouter.

One other thing: I dont feel that it makes sense for maldrood to have Arc170s but Uglies or pirate fighters/bombers and Arc170s should be something more for the PA.

Thanks for all you have done Corey. You and your team.

"The Empire did nothing wrong obviously" :)
"Your Memes will make a fine addition to my collection"
"YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!"

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!