Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: Fall of the Republic - Republic Preview Video  (Read 3938 times)

December 13, 2018, 01:52:55 PM

Offline Corey

• Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Emperor
  • Approval: +410/-80
  • Dream Crusher
    • View Profile
Fall of the Republic - Republic Preview Video
« on: December 13, 2018, 01:52:55 PM »
This week, we're going to be taking an early look at what progress has been amde on Fall of the Republic so far. Today, that means a Republic video, and then on Sunday I'll also be posting a CIS video, playing through the early parts of a galactic conquest scenario. In today's we go through a couple land and space battles, talk about which assets need to be done, outline the plans for how to handle specific legions (like the 501st) and fleet insignias, like the Open Circle Fleet, and much more! Once we're a bit further along, I'll also be doing full playthroughs as each faction on the channel.

Thanks to all of your support, we've once again reached the Top 100 on Mod Database with all three of our mods! If you would like to vote for Fall of the Republic in the final round of voting, you can do so here: https://www.moddb.com/mods/star-wars-thrawns-revenge-iii

I also have a YouTube channel where I talk about mod development and gaming, do tutorials, and Let's Plays. If you like the content, consider supporting it on Patreon

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!