Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Poll

What would happen if Jax's coup had still succeeded in getting Palpatine killed but the NR don't send the Eclipse II on a collision course to Byss resulting in the destruction of the SSD, the Galaxy Gun and the Shadow Hand armada above the planet?

Jax and the Imperial Ruling Council assume full control of the Empire and the Warlords submit to his rule due to the power of the central forces above Byss, Jax gains Palpatine's Sith texts and the war progresses favorably for the new Dark Lord
1 (16.7%)
The Imperial Civil War reignites and the Warlords, Ruling Council and High Command fight each other again
3 (50%)
The Royal Guards that learned of Jax's treason bring the news back to the Imperial High Command at Byss and Jax is labelled a traitor with the council, the Imperial High Command on Byss rules the Empire
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Crimson Empire alternate what if scenario  (Read 1938 times)

November 25, 2018, 02:07:27 AM

Offline Lord Xizer

• Tester
  • Grand Moff
  • Approval: +134/-14
  • Nothing shall withstand my ambition.
    • View Profile
Crimson Empire alternate what if scenario
« on: November 25, 2018, 02:07:27 AM »
Carnor Jax, Lumiya and Sarcev Quest pulled off an incredible coup with the Imperial Ruling Council. They managed to poison and subtly direct Emperor Palpatine to his early death and prop Jax up as the new Ruler of the Empire with the Council's backing. However they did not anticipate the destruction of Byss, the Shadow Hand Armada, The Eclipse II and the Galaxy Gun(honestly who could) that cost them nearly all the centralized Imperial Fleet not controlled by the various Warlords, the invaluable Sith holocrons, texts and lore crucial to both Lumiya and Jax's progression as Sith Lords and the centralized power structure of the Imperial High Command with its codes on the Byss Citadel. This left Jax's Crimson Empire pathetically weak and ignored by the Imperial Warlords.

But what if, R2D2 does NOT send the Eclipse II on its fateful last jump? This leaves the super ship, the Galaxy gun, and the Byss Armada all intact. Also Jax and Lumiya now have access to all Palpatine's hoarded Sith knowledge to grow their own power in the Dark Side of the Force. However it also leaves many more of the Royal Guard alive and knowing soon enough(thanks to the physician's confession to the NR overheard by a lone Royal Guard) that Jax and the Council were behind Palpatine's final death. Who does Byss side with? Who becomes the new Emperor? What changes?
"I do not intend to be the Emperor's servant forever..."-High Inquisitor Jerec

"The New Order has never fallen. Only the Emperor."-Grand Moff Ardus Kaine

November 26, 2018, 07:51:03 AMReply #1

Offline Mika-Chan, A.I yandere

• Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +21/-12
  • Totally not playing Doki Doki Literature Club
    • View Profile
    • steam account of anime
Re: Crimson Empire alternate what if scenario
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2018, 07:51:03 AM »
(this seems disgraceful to me because im pro imperial) they'd end up fighting again because personally, at this point the empire that once was with all these power hungry imperials and other A-holes attempt to take the throne for themself or "eradicate" the empire that my have "outlived its  usefulness" reigniting the 3rd(?) imperial civil war.
Discord: Discord-Chan#2051

I dont have multiple personality disorder im just crazy(its the good crazy)

also admiring my senpai

92% of teens have moved on to (c)rap. if you are one of the 8% who listen to real music, copy and paste this into your sig

for mando'a translation http://www.mandoa.org/

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!