Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: No unit discriptions.  (Read 1992 times)

November 18, 2018, 09:45:56 AM

Ripperpa

No unit discriptions.
« on: November 18, 2018, 09:45:56 AM »
Hello there,

I only have unit discriptions with empire. Every other faction there is nothing. Please help to play this wonderful mod.

November 18, 2018, 11:46:51 PMReply #1

Offline Corey

• Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Emperor
  • Approval: +410/-80
  • Dream Crusher
    • View Profile
Re: No unit discriptions.
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2018, 11:46:51 PM »
That usually means your game is not in English-you just have to go into the mod's Data\Text folder and rename MasterTextFile_English to your language name.
I also have a YouTube channel where I talk about mod development and gaming, do tutorials, and Let's Plays. If you like the content, consider supporting it on Patreon

November 19, 2018, 08:02:07 PMReply #2

Ripperpa

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2018, 08:02:07 PM »
Thank you alot for your fast answer. I will try this when I'm home on thursday, I'm from Germany but I set my games language to English in steam.so im wondering if it will help. But maybe it will work.

November 22, 2018, 11:54:48 AMReply #3

Ripperpa

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2018, 11:54:48 AM »
It was hard to find under steam, but I managed it. Problem is game language was English and it's the same problem. If there is no solution I just have to play empire. Damn I love thrawn and empire of the hand, I'm a little bit sad. But if nobody else have this problem I'm just fucked. I installed everything with steam just like in the discriptions. So I don't know why it isn't working for me...

November 23, 2018, 05:23:56 AMReply #4

Offline Corey

• Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Emperor
  • Approval: +410/-80
  • Dream Crusher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2018, 05:23:56 AM »
It's also possible you have files overwriting your mod files. Make sure you have a clean installation of the game and the mod.
I also have a YouTube channel where I talk about mod development and gaming, do tutorials, and Let's Plays. If you like the content, consider supporting it on Patreon

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!