Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: Imperial Army Troopers  (Read 1330 times)

November 17, 2018, 12:11:05 PM

Offline Scrambled_Eggs

• Recruit
  • Approval: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Imperial Army Troopers
« on: November 17, 2018, 12:11:05 PM »
I love Imperial Army troopers, one of the most criminally underused parts of starwars lore imo, butis there any reason to use army troopers over stormtroopers in this mod? They are apparently less effective than stormtroopers, but are the same price. If they were cheaper or quicker to build than stormtroopers, I could see a reason to use them, but right now they are just a waste of money. I would love it if stormtroopers were maybe more expensive and better troops, to reflect the lore, and then army troopers were cheaper cannon fodder units that were quick and cheap to build so that you could actually have a situation where you might build them.

November 17, 2018, 11:40:57 PMReply #1

Offline tlmiller

• Tester
  • Moff
  • Approval: +56/-9
  • Don't turn around you moron, ATTACK!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Imperial Army Troopers
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2018, 11:40:57 PM »
Stormtroopers = 4 squads.
Army troopers = 5 sqads.

So if you want to split up your regiments to simply use them to cover ground, capture reinforcement points, and build pads, the Army troops give you a better ability.

Also, if youre using them defensively, 1 regiment of army troopers perfectly fills a bunker, so they're great for that.
People should not be afraid of their government...governments should be afraid of their people.

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!