Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: What If Scenario Episode III  (Read 1696 times)

October 15, 2018, 09:43:35 PM

Offline Lord Xizer

• Tester
  • Grand Moff
  • Approval: +134/-14
  • Nothing shall withstand my ambition.
    • View Profile
What If Scenario Episode III
« on: October 15, 2018, 09:43:35 PM »
So, what if time for my fellow Star Warsians.
In Revenge of the Sith when the Invisible Hand(General Grievous flagship) is crashing onto Coruscant, what happens if it burns up in the atmosphere?
In a single stroke Palpatine(Darth Sidious) Anakin Skywalker(The chosen One) Obi Wan and R2D2 are gone.
Count Dooku has been killed by Anakin in the same manner so the Confederacy of Independent Systems(CIS) has lost its head of state and main unifying figure, though General Grievous and the Separatist Council are still alive.
Who becomes the new Supreme Chancellor for the Republic, what happens with Padme's unborn children, how does this effect the Clone Wars and the Jedi as the Death Star is still under construction in secret and many of Palpatine's top aides are either on board with his plans or at the least sympathetic to them.
This is factoring in the huge losses the CIS sustained in the Invasion of Coruscant, the loss of Dooku's political and financial force as CIS head of state, the state of the corrupted Senate and Palpatine's gathering of power to the Chancellor's position, the Jedi, Tarkin with the under construction Death Star and the state of the galaxy. Also in this scenario it's unlikely the Jedi ever learn Palpatine was Sidious as the ones who knew that(namely Dooku and Palpatine) die in this scenario during the battle and the crash subsequently so Palpatine remains a national hero-now martyr- of the Republic.
I would like to hear your thoughts on the matter.
"I do not intend to be the Emperor's servant forever..."-High Inquisitor Jerec

"The New Order has never fallen. Only the Emperor."-Grand Moff Ardus Kaine

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!