Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: having trouble with the New Replublic on Art of war  (Read 1320 times)

July 31, 2018, 08:27:21 PM

Offline Lucinator

• Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +6/-19
    • View Profile
having trouble with the New Replublic on Art of war
« on: July 31, 2018, 08:27:21 PM »
Dam this game got alot harder since 2.15.  Having a lot of trouble with the NR in the Art of War Campaign, I just cant seem to get above water in terms of survival.  I get its supposed to be hard but I'm playing on recruit and having issues.  Also why make the only campaign where the NR gets to advance eras be so that it is hard as #@$@$.  Any suggestions of tactics?

July 31, 2018, 10:43:16 PMReply #1

Offline Pentastar Enforcer

• Vice Admiral
  • Approval: +8/-2
  • Hi everyone!
    • View Profile
Re: having trouble with the New Replublic on Art of war
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2018, 10:43:16 PM »
You're able to advance Era in anything as long as it isn't a set scenario from what I know. I.e you can't advance to Era 3 during the Thrawn Campaign. As long as there are Imperial Leaders to kill, Isaard, Thrawn, Palpatine, etc. there are Eras to advance.

As for difficulty, I found the NR hard to start out as, but easier as it goes on. Hunker down on conquered planets and combine into a single fleet that can capture the space above planets. Work slow and steady on certain territories that have few entrances, so that you only have like 2 or 3 ways to get into your undefended systems.
The Galactic Empire - The best thing to happen to the galaxy since Midichlorian counts.

August 01, 2018, 12:37:05 AMReply #2

Offline Lucinator

• Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +6/-19
    • View Profile
Re: having trouble with the New Replublic on Art of war
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2018, 12:37:05 AM »
the problem im having is the wave after wave of star destroyer attacks, I loose more ships than I can replace

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!