Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: Crashing on every save game and every load game  (Read 1463 times)

July 30, 2018, 01:32:46 PM

Offline Zendeta

• Recruit
  • Approval: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Crashing on every save game and every load game
« on: July 30, 2018, 01:32:46 PM »
Hello, First time poster. Was hoping someone could shed some light on my issue.

(Steam) Base game works fine no problem. The imperial mod loads fine no problem, i can play the game and don't have any issues there, i can enter all the skirmishes and i can enter and play all the GC's.

My only issue is that I get a crash every single time I try to save the game. And I get a crash every single time I try to load the game. Software freezes instantly and I have to use task manager to close it.

I have done a manual removal and steam uninstall of all the game files. Even on a clean install, with no other mods installed besdies Imperial Civil War 2.25, I still receive the same immediate crash.

I have also manually deleted all my saves in the saved game folder, still no luck.

I was reading maybe this could do with the game not having correct permissions for the saved game folder?

Any help would be appreciated, right now I'm going to see if this issue happens on my other PC.

Thanks

July 30, 2018, 06:24:08 PMReply #1

Offline Corey

• Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Emperor
  • Approval: +410/-80
  • Dream Crusher
    • View Profile
Re: Crashing on every save game and every load game
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2018, 06:24:08 PM »
Are you using the workshop version or the ModDB version?
I also have a YouTube channel where I talk about mod development and gaming, do tutorials, and Let's Plays. If you like the content, consider supporting it on Patreon

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!