Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Poll

WOuld anyone want a WH40K/SW fanfic crossover?    guest peeps can PM me if they're interested.

HELL. YES. PURGE THE HERETICS
2 (40%)
sounds cool
0 (0%)
How would this work?
2 (40%)
No, this sounds horrible
1 (20%)
Whoever said this sounds horrible is a traitor and a heretic and should be executed (don't take this too seriously im joking...maybe?)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: The "new"SW RP Thread  (Read 21181 times)

October 31, 2018, 02:00:12 PMReply #60

Offline Mika-Chan, A.I yandere

• Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +21/-12
  • Totally not playing Doki Doki Literature Club
    • View Profile
    • steam account of anime
Re: The "new"SW RP Thread
« Reply #60 on: October 31, 2018, 02:00:12 PM »
Sarad starts to get upset. "Awww, why cant I get paid Ori'vod?" Then she gets even more upset,"Di'kut! Why does she get all the credit, I helped too?
« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 07:52:15 AM by Yan-Chan! »
Discord: Discord-Chan#2051

I dont have multiple personality disorder im just crazy(its the good crazy)

also admiring my senpai

92% of teens have moved on to (c)rap. if you are one of the 8% who listen to real music, copy and paste this into your sig

for mando'a translation http://www.mandoa.org/

November 02, 2018, 08:01:54 AMReply #61

Offline Deltarius

• Stormtrooper Captain
  • Approval: +22/-7
  • Purging Heretics. Join Krieg Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 02, 2018, 08:01:54 AM »
Atin gives a warm smile to Sarad. "Because," He says as he rest his hand on her golden haired head. " maybe, you might  want to use something that not an overly huge bigass rotary blaster. I know your too stubborn to  admit it but it might be getting a little heavy for you. Your pushing yourself too hard , take it easy, 'kay there ad'ika?"

Im gonna shoehorn this in: ( mostly because i'd assume there would be Back-up life support in the temple. Its what i would have.)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 10:38:34 AM by THEMETA_5FDP »
"My Armor Is Contempt
My Shield Is Disgust
My Sword Is Hatred
In The Emperor's Name
Let None Survive"

Formerly TheMeta_5FDP

La,la la la, playerbase gonna die-----"SEND IN GOAT TEAM SIX"

92% of teens have moved on to (c)rap. if you are one of the 8% who listen to real music, copy and paste this into your sig

FOR THE EMPEROR!

Still puts up with the operator twins...

"Dammit! I just got XCOM-ed."

November 04, 2018, 05:34:32 PMReply #62

Offline Deep Thought

• Stormtrooper Captain
  • Approval: +3/-0
  • Echani Duelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 04, 2018, 05:34:32 PM »
Illya smiles as she watches from behind. They might have been mercenaries, but they were also family- and a good-hearted family at that. The lights dance about each wall and corner as Illya walks alongside Sarad. The corridors were narrow, and littered with destruction and decay, and had Illya's newfound friends not been so quick and skilled, she might have felt safer by herself in the dark where she was a less discernable target, being the only one who needed no light to see. However, the last skirmish had left her feeling safer than she'd ever felt since she'd awoken, and now that she'd seen them in action, the Mandalorian arms that she'd found so intimidating were quickly becoming a source of reassurance for her. Even Sarad's rotary repeater was leaving her with a sense of shelter because of its bearer.

Occasionally Illya stops to check a debris pile or corpse, hoping she isn't overlooking something important. One of them, she finds in an obscure corner with another lightsaber (although this rusted handle, apart from its crystal, looks like it has seen better days), and a security-card (among other things). Then as they reach a closed door, Illya and Burk'yc do their best to push open the door while Sarad covers the entrance, and Atin their retreat. Their efforts reveal a disused inner sanctum. Dim lights and iridescent edging light up the control panel toward the far side, and an enigmatic dais serves as the centerpiece of the octagonal room. Illya walked across, keeping watch of the dais as she crosses the room, and switches on the auxiliary power. Computer screens stirr to life as the control panel reveals its purpose as a central kiosk. The others move to join Illya as she waves them over, and for a moment, Illya thinks she can sense a figure peeking behind the corner of the entrance they'd entered from, but as she looks again to get a better glimpse, she senses nothing there. Merely a strong presence near the entrance of something once there, but gone.

"I hope this place isn't getting to me already," she thinks to herself. The lights are dismayingly sharp in the otherwise pitch black of the lightless chamber, and slowly the ceiling lights flicker to life. The illuminated room then reveals what had been increasingly bothering Illya since she'd begun checking the bodies they'd moved past. Bodies that seemed to have been of people minding their own business before dropping dead suddenly in their tracks. Some lay tipped over small drops along the edges of the floor, clasping throats or heads in anguish.

"It's like they were all mummified, and then the sith moved in," comments Illya, "I mean, I expected to see blaster fire or lightsaber scoring in here, but now that I think about it, I haven't seen any except our own since we entered this secret labyrinth. Just dead Jedi and Sith traps. Its like they never even fought each-other in here. Do you suppose the weapon's fire we saw earlier was from tomb raiders who got killed by the sith traps and war-droids they left behind?"

Illya then turns to console to access it and finds yet another barrier. The console is in fact locked by codes and interface barriers, and even the security key she'd found earlier is proving only enough to unlock the main directory and little more.

"What I'd give for an astromech droid. Are any of you proficient with computer security?" asks Illya hopefully.

If someone wants to, I figure that if someone tries to hack it, they'll find evidence of someone having already hacked much of the system, and they'll find messages of the Jedi's plan to bait Lord Nihilus into attacking them there because they didn't think they could possibly be taken so easily (and securing local treasures like their holocrons), and then of Nihilus razing the planet and draining it of life from orbit. Don't feel like you have to use my premise though. I like your ideas too!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 05:56:57 PM by Deep Thought »
There are those who say "May the odds be ever in your favor,"...
Then there are those like me who say "Never tell me the odds!"

November 07, 2018, 10:40:12 AMReply #63

Offline Yan-Chan's cuter and TOTALY less psychotic twin

• Recruit
  • Approval: +2/-2
  • YOU HENTAI!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 07, 2018, 10:40:12 AM »
Im back from being MIA and death!

Burk'yc raises her hand to acknowledge Illya's question. "Ill do it" She says in a tone out of the norm of her normal quiet self.  "Huh?, I actually think she's grown on me? Thats funny 'cause with most people,I'm not like this way around 'em.

Burk'yc starts running through the security systems, she notices that they give only minor resistance. " This seems too easy, something's wrong."
I HAVE BEEN REBORN (blame profile shenanigans )   >W<  >W< >W< >W< >W< >W< >W< >W< >W< >W<   

>///<

November 09, 2018, 08:01:10 AMReply #64

• Brevet Admiral
    • View Profile
    • steam account of anime
« Reply #64 on: November 09, 2018, 08:01:10 AM »
Sarad looks back,with heavy concern. "I don't think now's the time to jinx it, with our luck this might all go to hell? Guess we'll have to wait and see."

Don't feel like you have to use my premise though. I like your ideas too!
The thing is... most of our ideas suck or are outright stupid. if it feels like we're making you do all the work we'll see if any of them might work.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 10:12:58 AM by Yan-Chan! »

also admiring my senpai

November 12, 2018, 10:39:54 AMReply #65

• Recruit
  • YOU HENTAI!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 12, 2018, 10:39:54 AM »
As Burk'yc continues sifting through the system,most of which was corrupted, either from age or lack of maintenance(it's likely both) , she comes across messages and  fuzzy security recordings mentioning a Sith Lord, Darth Nihilus,they also mentioned setting a trap for this Sith. She transfers the data to a nearby monitor on her left. She turns to Illya with a question."Hey Illya, i cant tell what these records are talking about,could you see if you can do any better?"
hey Eric, you can do the details on the recordings if you want.

The thing is... most of our ideas suck or are outright stupid. if it feels like we're making you do all the work we'll see if any of them might work.
We could try that  Warhammer40k lost Space Marine idea? Infinities...???
I HAVE BEEN REBORN (blame profile shenanigans )   >W<  >W< >W< >W< >W< >W< >W< >W< >W< >W<   

>///<

November 12, 2018, 01:12:45 PMReply #66

Offline Deltarius

• Stormtrooper Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 12, 2018, 01:12:45 PM »
We could try that  Warhammer40k lost Space Marine idea? Infinities...???

There's been worse ideas, guess i'll do it
"My Armor Is Contempt
My Shield Is Disgust
My Sword Is Hatred
In The Emperor's Name
Let None Survive"

Formerly TheMeta_5FDP

FOR THE EMPEROR!

November 12, 2018, 11:43:48 PMReply #67

Offline Deep Thought

• Stormtrooper Captain
  • Echani Duelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 12, 2018, 11:43:48 PM »
Illya gently moved a cord, setting off a small buildup of static, clearing some of the distortions. The face was of a prominent jedi. One from before her time in stasis. "Atris" She seemed to recall, was the name, or something close to it.

"The Sith Lord is as arrogant as he is heartless," she said, her blue hologram illuminating the kiosk, "He seems to think that even with his forces scattered, he can still take us on uninhibited. At least we know he's easy to track, as his hunger for the life force of others seems insatiable! Still, he cannot hope to match us here. The Miraluka are almost as well connected to the force as us, and will be able to resist him better than most races, and our numbers will overwhelm him in short order when he arrives on the planet. With the third and fifth fleets cutting off his other routes, he'll play right into our hands!"

There was more, but Illya was more interested in a final transmission captured in the archive after now. It was between the same jedi and someone in the temple. As she played it, Illya could feel her throat knot and tilted her head back as her sockets swelled with pools of tears behind her blindfold.

"... you're sure?" Atris asked.
The return voice replied, "I told you, There's nothing left! No people, no animals,- nothing!"

Not sure what the warhammer 40k is, but it sounds interesting. send me thoughts to read on!

"That is- unfortunate," replied the image of Atris, "We never dreamt Nihilus could drain the whole planet, much less do so from orbit. And what of the Temple? Are the holocrons secure?"

"There's no telling. The computers were wiped, and the sith packed this place with so many traps I can't sit without checking where! The fact I managed to get remote access to the main computer terminal to use the transmitter and contact you is promising, but we lost a third of our team just trying to get inside the foyer. I'm not risking any more men. Not even for the Holocron of Eos. I'm pulling my-"

Illya halted the recording, her head tilted as far back as she could manage, before tilting down, letting her lachrymal floodgates spill over her face and blurting out, "Those bone pinching Jackels knew! They knew he was coming and said nothing to us!"
She sobbed on, "Maybe they knew even before my parents started preparing."

Not sure what idea you're referring to, but I'm game. PM me with details and we can compare as we iron out some ideas before we post here.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 07:47:43 PM by Deep Thought »

November 14, 2018, 10:38:47 AMReply #68

Offline Deltarius

• Stormtrooper Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 14, 2018, 10:38:47 AM »
[Insert really horrible plan here]
"My Armor Is Contempt
My Shield Is Disgust
My Sword Is Hatred
In The Emperor's Name
Let None Survive"

Formerly TheMeta_5FDP

FOR THE EMPEROR!

November 21, 2018, 06:42:28 PMReply #69

Offline Deep Thought

• Stormtrooper Captain
  • Echani Duelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 21, 2018, 06:42:28 PM »
Kinda left everyone hanging didn't I. Suggestions are welcome, but if we want to have more encounters before leaving, we could have sith assassin droids attempt an ambush (maybe even have them stalked by one of the HK models!), but its optional. You two can have us meet up with your new characters, and we can set up for a different adventure, as Illya will have learned all she can from this place. Does anyone want to look for a secret passage before we go?

Having finished her cry, Illya swallowed hard, and turned to squarely face the others.

"Thank you. All of you. I know there's nothing left for me here now. Watching you all, I've seen your work. Your sense of family and comradery. I don't know if this is asking too much, and maybe I don't understand it enough to ask this, but I want what you have in my life right now. That's why I want" she paused hesitantly, took a deep breath, then said aloud in resolution, "I want to become a Mandalorian."
« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 04:25:15 PM by Deep Thought »

November 26, 2018, 10:33:44 AMReply #70

Offline Deltarius

• Stormtrooper Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 26, 2018, 10:33:44 AM »
Ooo, HK units,they'll be fun.

Atin is taken aback with Illya's statement. He then rest his hand on her shoulder with a gentle grip. "Are you sure your set with this decision? Once you go through with this, you'll have a cin vhetin;a clean slate, meaning we won't judge you by your past , only by what you do this point onward. But, let's not rush this,we can have that settled when we get back to the ship.

As he starts to look around he starts to wonder if he can find anything else last minute. "Alright " he says as he puts on his pitch black helmet.",you girls can head back to the ship if you want, i'll check if there's anything i can grab last minute.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 10:37:46 AM by Deltarius »
"My Armor Is Contempt
My Shield Is Disgust
My Sword Is Hatred
In The Emperor's Name
Let None Survive"

Formerly TheMeta_5FDP

FOR THE EMPEROR!

November 26, 2018, 10:39:58 AMReply #71

• Brevet Admiral
    • View Profile
    • steam account of anime
« Reply #71 on: November 26, 2018, 10:39:58 AM »
Sarad is too excited to contain herself. "Yay! i'm gonna have a new sister! This is so awesome!" She then rushes to hug Illya. After a few seconds she turns to her brother. " You sure you want to look by yourself ori'vod? I'll watch your six."
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 10:40:38 AM by Yan-Chan! »

also admiring my senpai

November 29, 2018, 10:41:06 AMReply #72

• Recruit
  • YOU HENTAI!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 29, 2018, 10:41:06 AM »
Burk'yc looks over to Sarad and crosses her arms casually. "Atin 'ill be fine, he can handle himself. Lets just head to the ship beca-" She is cut off by a yawn that managed to escape from her mouth. " Ugh... jeez i've been awake for too long. It's been thirty-six hours ,so don't be surprised if you two have to drag me to the ship." She then motions to Illya and Sarad." well, let's get goin'." Now they head for the ship, unaware of what lurks in the shadows.....

>///<

November 29, 2018, 01:13:14 PMReply #73

Offline Deltarius

• Stormtrooper Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 29, 2018, 01:13:14 PM »
Cliffhangers and asteriks? The loli has grown up, you get headpats!
"My Armor Is Contempt
My Shield Is Disgust
My Sword Is Hatred
In The Emperor's Name
Let None Survive"

Formerly TheMeta_5FDP

FOR THE EMPEROR!

December 18, 2018, 01:08:18 PMReply #74

• Brevet Admiral
    • View Profile
    • steam account of anime
« Reply #74 on: December 18, 2018, 01:08:18 PM »
Well... poll away peeps!

also admiring my senpai

December 20, 2018, 10:52:23 AMReply #75

Offline Deltarius

• Stormtrooper Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: December 20, 2018, 10:52:23 AM »
Welp, time to keep this lively shall we.

As Atin starts to search for anything of use he spots a lockbox under a nearby desk,intrigued, he decides to open it. “ Please don't expl-. Well damn, that’s convenient.” Inside was a Lightsaber, it had a deep navy blue metallic handle with red painted strokes running at both ends. He then clicks the activation button and out spungs a bright purple blade. If it wasn’t clear already, this belonged to a very offbeat Jedi. Atin clips the Lightsaber to his belt

Soon, through his enhanced auditory sensors in his helmet, he hears a weapon charging. As he faces where the noise came from he begins to adjust his multi-spectrum visor. Before he can get far , an artificial voice stops him.

“ Assertion: You have a very low chance of survival during this encounter, Mandalorian Meatbag.” Atin quickly realizes it's an HK unit. “ Well this won’t go too well ” He says to himself.
The HK unit then raises it's weapon to fire and says ” Statement: I wish you to be an appropriate opponent and a painless death.”  Within seconds after the droid was finished, it unleashed a hellstorm of firepower at Atin. He narrowly dodges the projectiles that were fatal. A few glanced off his armor, though his luck ran out when he felt acute pains in his upper left leg. He shrugs off the pain with the adrenaline naturally in his system as he returns fire with his rifle.

Atin sticks to a piece of cover and primes a Thermal Detonator. He then throws it towards the HK unit and it explodes in brilliant fashion. “ Well that asshole wasn’t too hard” he says with excitement.   He starts to look around at all carnage he caused. “ Damn im awesome! ” He tries to contact the twin at the ship, all that comes is static. “ I need to up my comms ,haven't done that in a while huh?” As he starts to walk towards the exit he collapses as the pain returns. He opens his medkit and applies gauze and morphine on the wound , it will have to do.

As he nears the temple exit, grimacing with every step that he has to put weight on the wounded limb, he tries to get ahold of the twins again, this time he gets a connection. "I'm coming out, bring the ship closer."  A moment later he gets a reply." Don't need to, we're already h-..."  Both of his sisters rush up the massive stairs to hug him when they see him wounded.  He looks down at  Burk'yc and notices a little drawing of a popular character from the holonet on her right shoulder. *cough,cough* its Operator-Chan, you're welcome. don't ask why i still have the file. "Before you start with me for being an idiot, let's just get this leg patched up." Atin says as his sisters help him up the ramp.

"Sar'ika can you get us in orbit please?. And try not to break anything." He says from the medbay over his short range comms.   "Sure, long as you stop getting shot every day." She says teasingly.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 09:24:25 AM by Deltarius »
"My Armor Is Contempt
My Shield Is Disgust
My Sword Is Hatred
In The Emperor's Name
Let None Survive"

Formerly TheMeta_5FDP

FOR THE EMPEROR!

December 20, 2018, 12:10:22 PMReply #76

• Brevet Admiral
    • View Profile
    • steam account of anime
« Reply #76 on: December 20, 2018, 12:10:22 PM »
Updates may be on hold. we'll be on winter break so i might not be back till the 4th or 5th? See yall next year!    >W<

Edit: Make that the 8th.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 02:01:07 PM by Engineer#8068-Chan »

also admiring my senpai

January 03, 2019, 12:03:32 PMReply #77

Offline Deep Thought

• Stormtrooper Captain
  • Echani Duelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 03, 2019, 12:03:32 PM »
"We have your Back Burk'yc," says Illya, assuming a gentle smile, "I can sense a minor cabinet behind this wall. I don't think it'll have much in the way of treasure, but maybe it'll keep this from being a total waste for you guys," she said, noting a wall. The panel seemed locked, but Illya had no problems coaxing it open with her newfound toy. Swinging the verdant lightsaber, she brought the panel off its hinges. Inside was a lock-box and what looked to be a handfull of masks, armguards, and even a few explosive mines and grenades.
"Looks like a place they put confiscated weapons or items. Not much in the way of things that would interest a Jedi, which might be why it was left unopened," theorized Illya. Then noticing Burk'yc raising her helmet briefly to yawn, she looked over at Atin.
"We'll meet you back on the ship once you're finished?" she asked.
Atin's nod confirmed the notion.
Illya nods and walks with the others back to the ship, still feeling somthing amiss. They had almost reached the ship when an explosion from within the temple prompted them to pause. Atin must have run into something. Illya moves to go assist, but Sarad catches her by the hand and Burk'yc nods toward the ship.
"We'll watch for Atin from here. Get us prepped for takeoff," says Sarad.
"Right," says Illya, and rushes to the bridge. Due to her inexperience with the ship and its controls (she'd never actually piloted a ship before), Illya had to exercise dead reckoning to find the Bridge and start the takeoff. She was not completely ignorant however, and managed to bring the ship partway toward the Temple when she heard Atin calling for pickup over their comm.

From the ramp, Burk'yc watched for Atin and spotted him limping out of the temple.
"Put us down about here," she replied into her Comm.
Trying to maneuver the ship down as swiftly as she dare, Illya tries to make a landing out of their movement. As the ship licks the odd angle of a hill, Illya fumbles about for a comm. button, and when she fails to find one, yells back, "Is he aboard yet?"
"We're on. Go!" she heard a voice call back.
After helping their wounded brother aboard, the two sisters help him to the medical bay to treat his wound. As they close the boarding ramp, they are left distracted and miss the solitary shadow step aboard, leaving a set of droid footprints on the ramp of the ship.

We've got an HK stowaway! This could work well. Sorry for being away so long guys. I had a lot happening. I hope you all had a good Christmas!

(this can go, but I kinda like it)
As Illya pilots away from the ground, she can hear Atin yell from the hall in a raised tone, "You mean to tell me you left the blind girl flying my ship!?"
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 03:56:00 PM by Deep Thought »

January 08, 2019, 08:26:27 AMReply #78

• Brevet Admiral
    • View Profile
    • steam account of anime
« Reply #78 on: January 08, 2019, 08:26:27 AM »
Sarad pictures how Illya flying the ship sounds to Atin and decides to joke. " Its fine, nothing exploded,we're still alive, and we still have goodies. I'd say it worked out well."

Sarad then grabs fresh gauze( she couldn't find bacta, she made a mental note to get more.) and tightly bandages Atin's leg and discards the bloodied ones. "Ok, that should do. Just wait a bit till you get back on your feet,ok?" As she gets halfway through the doorway, she turns back towards Atin with a question." Hey, should we head back to Mandalore, it's been awhile ?"

Atin shifts his weight and meets her eyes."Yeah, it has." And with that, Sarad headed to the bridge, jokingly congratulates Illya on flying the ship without hitting anything, and sets the coordinates for Mandalore.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 07:43:17 AM by Engineer#8068-Chan »

also admiring my senpai

February 11, 2019, 07:58:12 AMReply #79

• Brevet Admiral
    • View Profile
    • steam account of anime
Re: SW RP PLACEHOLDER
« Reply #79 on: February 11, 2019, 07:58:12 AM »
[placeholder for now. Things happen and the Death Korps shows up. Firefights, revenge, and retribution. Maybe someone dies,who knows? (oh wait, im writing this soooo me i guess?)]
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 08:02:52 AM by totheark-chan »

also admiring my senpai

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!