Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Poll

WOuld anyone want a WH40K/SW fanfic crossover?    guest peeps can PM me if they're interested.

HELL. YES. PURGE THE HERETICS
2 (40%)
sounds cool
0 (0%)
How would this work?
2 (40%)
No, this sounds horrible
1 (20%)
Whoever said this sounds horrible is a traitor and a heretic and should be executed (don't take this too seriously im joking...maybe?)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: The "new"SW RP Thread  (Read 21197 times)

August 04, 2018, 03:15:18 PMReply #20

Offline Mika-Chan, A.I yandere

• Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +21/-12
  • Totally not playing Doki Doki Literature Club
    • View Profile
    • steam account of anime
Re: The "new"SW RP Thread
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2018, 03:15:18 PM »
Adrenaline rushes through Sarad with the promise of adventure. "Well then what are we standing around for? Lets find the reading's source and figure out whats going on!"She heads to her equipment locker to grab a Vibroblade that she puts in her shoulder sheath and finds her golden coloured blaster cannon.It looks like its cumbersome for her but its not.
Discord: Discord-Chan#2051

I dont have multiple personality disorder im just crazy(its the good crazy)

also admiring my senpai

92% of teens have moved on to (c)rap. if you are one of the 8% who listen to real music, copy and paste this into your sig

for mando'a translation http://www.mandoa.org/

August 04, 2018, 03:33:41 PMReply #21

Offline Operator-Chan Twin

• Recruit
  • Approval: +2/-0
  • operating operationally with a twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2018, 03:33:41 PM »
Burk'yc heads with her and opens her locker,inside are two collapsed blaster long rifles,two Vibroaxes that she puts in custom sheaths on her back, and one blaster pistol. While gearing up she glances at her sister.A blaster cannon? The way she is sometimes. Soon she hears the ship land with a slight thud.Next time im flying.
Onii-sannn!

"Up your ass and too the left"

"For my mother....for my father...its your son...or its your daughter"

August 04, 2018, 04:20:34 PMReply #22

Offline Deltarius

• Stormtrooper Captain
  • Approval: +22/-7
  • Purging Heretics. Join Krieg Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2018, 04:20:34 PM »
Atin lands the ship near a village that appears to be the source of the mysterious readings. He heads aft to grab his gear, in his locker are a few souvenirs, a blaster carbine,and two Vibroblades he decided not to use them. He takes off his helmet to look in the mirror in his locker. He puts his hands through his black hair.There is beard stubble on his face, he then looks at the scar that runs from his left cheek to his jawline."Alright you two lets go"They walk down the ships ramp to see almost all the vilage's buildings collapsed to rubble. "The readings are half a klick east,shake a leg!" Soon they reach a building that thankfully has yet to collapse whatever's inside seems to be where this power's going too. They enter the house,they are just metres above what ever is being powered.A sliding hatch opens revealing a ladder to a hidden room. Atin begins to head down."Twin's,stay here." Inside he finds a console that seems connected to some sort of Cryo or Stasis Pod,he activates the release on pod. Inside is a humanoid girl of a species Atin isn't familiar with.He checks for a pulse,she is unconscious. "What happened here?" Atin starts to carry the girl up the ladder.
"My Armor Is Contempt
My Shield Is Disgust
My Sword Is Hatred
In The Emperor's Name
Let None Survive"

Formerly TheMeta_5FDP

La,la la la, playerbase gonna die-----"SEND IN GOAT TEAM SIX"

92% of teens have moved on to (c)rap. if you are one of the 8% who listen to real music, copy and paste this into your sig

FOR THE EMPEROR!

Still puts up with the operator twins...

"Dammit! I just got XCOM-ed."

August 04, 2018, 04:36:08 PMReply #23

• Brevet Admiral
    • View Profile
    • steam account of anime
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2018, 04:36:08 PM »
Sarad is surprised to to see that Atin is carrying an unconscious girl on his back."Back to the ship! Medbay now!" Within the hour they head up the ship's ramp and head toward the ship's medbay. Atin gently lays the girl down on one of the beds.Sarad and Burk'yc head for the ships controls

also admiring my senpai

August 04, 2018, 04:43:48 PMReply #24

Offline Deltarius

• Stormtrooper Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2018, 04:43:48 PM »
"Get us back home you two!" Atin takes off his helmet.What were you doing in that?After a few hours the girl seems to be coming too. "Take it easy Miss , you've probably been out for a long while."
"My Armor Is Contempt
My Shield Is Disgust
My Sword Is Hatred
In The Emperor's Name
Let None Survive"

Formerly TheMeta_5FDP

FOR THE EMPEROR!

August 04, 2018, 05:28:48 PMReply #25

Offline Deep Thought

• Stormtrooper Captain
  • Approval: +3/-0
  • Echani Duelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2018, 05:28:48 PM »
Illya felt hands move her as she began to slowly stir from slumber. The twilight veil that comes with sleep begins to disperse as she realizes she's regaining conciousness. She moves, disoriented. The room is warm, but she is still cold. The room is un-familiar. The hum of engines and ship components begin to echo in her surroundings. Had she been kidnapped?

"Where- Where am I?" she asked hesitantly, adjusting the fold of cloth covering her eyes. As the ship's engines begin to power up though, her head darts about more frantically.

"Why are we moving!?"
"What's going on?"
"Where are my mother and Father, and why can't I sense their presence?"

A panicked look crosses her face and suddenly the ship lurches as if pressed back to the ground. Gripping the bed and dizzily rolling out of it, she cries, "Stop the ship! I'm not leaving without them!" before falling to the floor.

... yea, you might need to sedate her or stop the ship and let her get her bearings. She's a little scared.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 05:34:16 PM by Deep Thought »
There are those who say "May the odds be ever in your favor,"...
Then there are those like me who say "Never tell me the odds!"

August 09, 2018, 01:02:43 PMReply #26

Offline Deltarius

• Stormtrooper Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2018, 01:02:43 PM »
Atin is startled when the girl he and the twins found has regained consciousness, she then fall's to the durasteel floor.He tries to help her up and opens his comms. "Twins stop the ship,she's awake."

Atin then tries to respond to this girl's frantic questions. "First things first, may you tell me your name? You dont have to if you don't want. As for your questions,your on my ship,we're orbiting this barren planet that we found you on, it's a miracle your in one piece." Atin then notices a blindfold on her face.I-is she...blind?Better I not ask. Hopefully her parents got away before whatever's happened to them. And what did she mean by "presence",is she a jetii?(jedi) "We'll go back right now for your parents,im sure they're ok."He says with a smile.

"If you want company,i can stay if you'd like?"
Atin opens his commlink to Sarad "We're going back,she wants to look for her parents."
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 01:05:19 PM by THEMETA_5FDP »
"My Armor Is Contempt
My Shield Is Disgust
My Sword Is Hatred
In The Emperor's Name
Let None Survive"

Formerly TheMeta_5FDP

FOR THE EMPEROR!

August 09, 2018, 10:10:08 PMReply #27

Offline Deep Thought

• Stormtrooper Captain
  • Echani Duelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2018, 10:10:08 PM »
Trying to slow her frantic breaths, she takes Atin's hand and replies in a low voice.

"Illya. Illya Lun'el."
Standing, Illya tries to lean calmly against the examination bed- but she is still so very cold, and cannot help but shiver. Slowly Looking about, she thinks she recognizes the mandalorian armor worn by her rescuers. They are well armed; Uncannily well armed.

"That armor. You're not- not with the republic. Are you of the Mand'al clans?" she asks. She is unsure of her vocabulary, but anything is welcome to drown out the planet's silence. As she holds his hand, she senses the surface thoughts of Atin and replies, "No- not Jetii. Have you never seen a Miraluka 'vefo-..."

Illya collapses into Atin's arms, her sense of the world swimming for a moment as she fights to stay conscious.

can't show it properly right now, but since you stated they're orbiting the planet, Illya is not only recovering from a state of hibernation/stasis sickness, but also sensing a whole lot that hardly makes sense to her, including the fact Katarr (the world they are orbiting) is now completely dead.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 03:59:50 PM by Deep Thought »

August 10, 2018, 02:19:32 PMReply #28

Offline Deltarius

• Stormtrooper Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2018, 02:19:32 PM »
"Uncannily well armed"  Atleast im not the one who chose what is basically a rotating blaster cannon.(the epitome of overkill.)

"Illya,thats a pretty name. My name's Atin Visla, you'll meet my little sisters,Sarad and Burk'yc in a minute"

Atin is slightly uncomfortable by Illya's response."Y-you can read my th-..." Illya then collapses in Atin's arms. He then yells for Burk'yc. "Burk'yc, i need you in the medbay! Grab the adrenaline!"
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 02:21:27 PM by THEMETA_5FDP »
"My Armor Is Contempt
My Shield Is Disgust
My Sword Is Hatred
In The Emperor's Name
Let None Survive"

Formerly TheMeta_5FDP

FOR THE EMPEROR!

August 10, 2018, 02:30:52 PMReply #29

Offline Operator-Chan Twin

• Recruit
  • Approval: +2/-0
  • operating operationally with a twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2018, 02:30:52 PM »
Burk'yc rushes to the ships medbay. She sees Illya collapsed in her brother's arms. Burk'yc then opens a nearby first aid station and grabs a syringe with adrenaline, she inserts it in a vein in Illya's arm. "This should work"
Onii-sannn!

"Up your ass and too the left"

"For my mother....for my father...its your son...or its your daughter"

August 10, 2018, 02:38:49 PMReply #30

Offline Deltarius

• Stormtrooper Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2018, 02:38:49 PM »
"Thanks sis." Atin turns to Illya introductions are an order. "Illya this is Burk'yc,Burk'yc this is Illya."

Ok i gotta go, see yall lAter.sorry everythings so short Eric,got practice in an hour.
"My Armor Is Contempt
My Shield Is Disgust
My Sword Is Hatred
In The Emperor's Name
Let None Survive"

Formerly TheMeta_5FDP

FOR THE EMPEROR!

August 10, 2018, 03:01:23 PMReply #31

Offline Deep Thought

• Stormtrooper Captain
  • Echani Duelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2018, 03:01:23 PM »
As the realization of Hibernation sickness sets in, Illya tries not to struggle as she's put back on the examination table. Her senses feel dull and even the prick of the stim-pack feels almost too distant to detect as she tries to stay calm.

"I'm- am, am I? I'm sorry, I-..." she tries to formulate words with little success as she turns her head about. She may not be able to see them, but it still helps her as she tries to look on the others, and her surroundings.

"I must have stood up too quickly," she reasons as she lies back to let the blood flow to her head again.

A moment or so later her head begins to clear again as the adrenal stim takes effect. As she hears Atin introduce Burk'yc, she nods toward her in acknowledgement.

"Pleased to meet you Burk'yc," she says quietly.

(now just to see if she freaks at Sarad with the cannon) yea, I don't know if I'm portraying initial stages of waking from hibernation right, but my guess is even without the blindness, it's not a quick wake-up process.)
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 04:09:56 PM by Deep Thought »

August 13, 2018, 10:16:27 AMReply #32

Offline Revanchist

• Mod Team Member
  • Grand Admiral
  • Approval: +42/-5
  • I am Revan reborn. And before me you are nothing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2018, 10:16:27 AM »
Thinking about getting in on this. Just to check, this is set around the time of KotOR 2 from what I can tell?
"History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
Grand Admiral Thrawn

"But...it was so artistically done."
Grand Admiral Thrawn

Member of the Imperial Alignment

August 13, 2018, 01:56:37 PMReply #33

• Brevet Admiral
    • View Profile
    • steam account of anime
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2018, 01:56:37 PM »
Just to check, this is set around the time of KotOR 2 from what I can tell?
Yeah, Anywhere around the end of KotOR 2 to SWTOR.(which gives a 300-400 year time gap to work with,if im not mistaken

also admiring my senpai

August 13, 2018, 07:23:14 PMReply #34

Offline Revanchist

• Mod Team Member
  • Grand Admiral
  • Approval: +42/-5
  • I am Revan reborn. And before me you are nothing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2018, 07:23:14 PM »
Yeah, Anywhere around the end of KotOR 2 to SWTOR.(which gives a 300-400 year time gap to work with,if im not mistaken

Ok, so the Triumvirate and the Sith are gone as far as anyone knows?
"History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
Grand Admiral Thrawn

"But...it was so artistically done."
Grand Admiral Thrawn

Member of the Imperial Alignment

August 13, 2018, 08:50:03 PMReply #35

Offline Deep Thought

• Stormtrooper Captain
  • Echani Duelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2018, 08:50:03 PM »
Ok, so the Triumvirate and the Sith are gone as far as anyone knows?

Yes. In short, this takes place after the deaths of the Sith Lords Nihilus, Sion, and Traya (that is pretty much the only stipulation of my character, as she was an escapee of Nihilus' wrath). So far, we seem to, by my best guess, have it that the Jedi Order is being (re)built by those trained by the Exile, and so far are still too small to be of much influence. In that regard, Force use would likely be in a dark age, and lawlessness is going to be prevalent throughout most of the galaxy as the Republic is going to still be fighting to re-establish dominance in its own star-systems.

We're honestly still establishing our timeline some, so if you have a specific time to start from, your input is welcome. So much is still up in the air in terms of "when". I'd originally pondered making a character who was a progeny of Brianna (The Handmaiden from KotoR II) but felt such a character would likely A) lead to OP character shenanigans, and/or B) prompt too much debate on Force dogma. I'd therefore written the one I have now with an aim toward avoiding those things. Still, we have options, and its early enough we could take it any number of directions!

Anyhoo, Let us know what you think. It'd be fun to have another person in on the action!

Oh, on that note, there's Something I'd like to ask Operators:
Could we make it our general rule (exceptions welcome) that unless we feel the need to, we're going to treat ours as an alternate history RP, so nobody feels railroaded into making the story progress a certain way. That would make me feel I could write more freely, and ensure the factions we play don't have to reflect things like say, SWtOR unless we decide we want them to.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 10:23:56 PM by Deep Thought »

September 03, 2018, 08:09:51 PMReply #36

• Brevet Admiral
    • View Profile
    • steam account of anime
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2018, 08:09:51 PM »
As the realization of Hibernation sickness sets in, Illya tries not to struggle as she's put back on the examination table. Her senses feel dull and even the prick of the stim-pack feels almost too distant to detect as she tries to stay calm.

"I'm- am, am I? I'm sorry, I-..." she tries to formulate words with little success as she turns her head about. She may not be able to see them, but it still helps her as she tries to look on the others, and her surroundings.

"I must have stood up too quickly," she reasons as she lies back to let the blood flow to her head again.

A moment or so later her head begins to clear again as the adrenal stim takes effect. As she hears Atin introduce Burk'yc, she nods toward her in acknowledgement.

"Pleased to meet you Burk'yc," she says quietly.

(now just to see if she freaks at Sarad with the cannon) yea, I don't know if I'm portraying initial stages of waking from hibernation right, but my guess is even without the blindness, it's not a quick wake-up process.)

I finally have free time to update this.

A few minutes after Burk'yc leaves to help Atin ,  Sarad decides to check on them.
Wonder what the girl's like? guess ill go find out. She heads down the hall towards the medbay. She walks in the doorway still with her blaster cannon, apparently the girl is awake(but still struggling with her bearings ).  " Howdy everyone!" she says seemingly without a care in the galaxy.

also admiring my senpai

September 03, 2018, 08:26:32 PMReply #37

Offline Deltarius

• Stormtrooper Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2018, 08:26:32 PM »
Atin's introduction of Burk'yc to Illya is cut short when Sarad shows up.

aww shit , this wont go well for Illya. please Sarad don't over do it,please? ---"And that Illya,is my other sister Sarad. she can be somewhat off-putting but she's just messing with you...mostly. anyways ,Illya ,this is Sarad, our resident gun nut" He then addresses another situation."Umm sarad, who's piloting the ship?"
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 08:39:06 PM by THEMETA_5FDP »
"My Armor Is Contempt
My Shield Is Disgust
My Sword Is Hatred
In The Emperor's Name
Let None Survive"

Formerly TheMeta_5FDP

FOR THE EMPEROR!

September 03, 2018, 08:34:48 PMReply #38

• Brevet Admiral
    • View Profile
    • steam account of anime
« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2018, 08:34:48 PM »
Sarad knew Atin would ask this, so she stopped the ship before she left.

" Settle down, I stopped the ship,its not like anything's gonna' happen anyway."

also admiring my senpai

September 18, 2018, 02:24:41 AMReply #39

Offline Deep Thought

• Stormtrooper Captain
  • Echani Duelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2018, 02:24:41 AM »
Illya stares (if one could call it that) back at Sarad somewhat nervously.
"Th-thank you Sarad," then looking about, asks, "Please, this is all so new. Mum and Dad had prepped me to go under is the last thing I remember before being brought here. They'd promised they'd wake me themselves after about a month. That was our plan."
Her voice trails off...

'But that's clearly not so, which means something's gone wrong.' she thinks to herself.

She can feel her heart rising into her throat as she asks, "I- don't mean to ask the obvious, but is- is that dead world outside the ship... is that really Katarr?"

Illya, looked about, listening, and hoping to be surprised by the answer she'd receive. However her Miraluka perception- what others called "force sense", seldom deceived her. She wanted to step outside the ship and find her parents, but she would probably need to borrow a rebreather mask just to avoid inhaling the ash outside. Whatever their intentions, she was at their mercy of her present company.

As she listened, Illya clutched Atin's hand the tighter.

Trying to drown out her pending anxiety, Illya tries to ask another question, hoping her rescuers might explain more about themselves. She suspected they were Mandalorians, but if they were, their style of armor had changed some since last she'd seen one. Her next question, she hoped, would let her know more as she asks, "So, what brought you all here? Did something draw you?-"

Her brain censored her initial impulse to ask if they'd come for some sort of business. Any business on a world this dead wasn't the legitimate kind. Perhaps some kind of sport or salvage?

I sure hope Atin, Burk'yc, or  Sarad are big huggers. This girl is scared!

sorry for my delayed response. Had a bit of a life crisis keep me away a while

« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 02:56:06 PM by Deep Thought »

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!