Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Poll

WOuld anyone want a WH40K/SW fanfic crossover?    guest peeps can PM me if they're interested.

HELL. YES. PURGE THE HERETICS
2 (40%)
sounds cool
0 (0%)
How would this work?
2 (40%)
No, this sounds horrible
1 (20%)
Whoever said this sounds horrible is a traitor and a heretic and should be executed (don't take this too seriously im joking...maybe?)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: The "new"SW RP Thread  (Read 21185 times)

September 18, 2018, 03:08:40 PMReply #40

Offline Deltarius

• Stormtrooper Captain
  • Approval: +22/-7
  • Purging Heretics. Join Krieg Today!
    • View Profile
Re: The "new"SW RP Thread
« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2018, 03:08:40 PM »
Atin start to think on how to respond to Illya.

'I don't want to lie to the poor kid(as far as he could tell she looked to be around the age of his sisters.),it won't do any good for her. Illya's lost her family and friends, hell,even her entire homeworld. Who knows what's going on in her head? '

Atin starts to take a deep breath.

" I won't try to hide to truth from you...but you probably already know what I'll say." He starts to hold Illya's hand tighter and looks to where her eyes would be. " Im sorry Illya... Katarr is gone.

Atin lets go and steps away from Illya.   " As to what-I should say more of who-brought us here, I have this "Contact" that gives me intelligence from time to time, their very vague at times and... this may seem strange but I don't know who, what or where they are so i don't trust them at all."

"Anyways, last week i get a message from them saying that there was a world that hasn't been inhabited for nearly a decade, at first i didn't believe this but  we were given a set of coordinates for this planet and we  had to investigate.  Then we ended having faint power fluxes and found you in what was a stasis pod."

« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 10:39:14 AM by THEMETA_5FDP »
"My Armor Is Contempt
My Shield Is Disgust
My Sword Is Hatred
In The Emperor's Name
Let None Survive"

Formerly TheMeta_5FDP

La,la la la, playerbase gonna die-----"SEND IN GOAT TEAM SIX"

92% of teens have moved on to (c)rap. if you are one of the 8% who listen to real music, copy and paste this into your sig

FOR THE EMPEROR!

Still puts up with the operator twins...

"Dammit! I just got XCOM-ed."

September 19, 2018, 04:07:24 PMReply #41

Offline Deep Thought

• Stormtrooper Captain
  • Approval: +3/-0
  • Echani Duelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2018, 04:07:24 PM »
Illya nods, trying to swallow back her sense of loss. She's finds it frighteningly easy, and deep down, knows she's not yet willing to accept it.

"So, you three are like, mercenaries," she comments in reflection.
There are those who say "May the odds be ever in your favor,"...
Then there are those like me who say "Never tell me the odds!"

September 24, 2018, 10:20:52 AMReply #42

Offline Deltarius

• Stormtrooper Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2018, 10:20:52 AM »
Atin starts to chuckles at Illya's response.

" Mercenaries ?" he starts. " That makes it sound almost as if  we're not good people. I personally prefer  the term Bounty Hunter, but that doesn't help much  anyways."

" That aside, we just want to find out what's going on just as much as you do. We never want to hurt you, and if anyone does try to, we'll handle it . Okay there ?"
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 10:43:30 AM by THEMETA_5FDP »
"My Armor Is Contempt
My Shield Is Disgust
My Sword Is Hatred
In The Emperor's Name
Let None Survive"

Formerly TheMeta_5FDP

92% of teens have moved on to (c)rap. if you are one of the 8% who listen to real music, copy and paste this into your sig

FOR THE EMPEROR!

September 25, 2018, 10:39:25 AMReply #43

Offline Mika-Chan, A.I yandere

• Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +21/-12
  • Totally not playing Doki Doki Literature Club
    • View Profile
    • steam account of anime
« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2018, 10:39:25 AM »
Reserved for my new Pyro character.

Edit (10/02): I should be done with Dawn  by the end of the week(give or take)

Name:Dawn "Pyro" Shepherd

Species: Human

Race: Mandalorian (If you could call being Mandalorian a race)

Affiliation: Whoever the hell pays her the most.

Personality: Mentally Unstable. Shows Psychopathic and Arsonistic   tendencies.

Positive Traits: Has an unusually high pain tolerance, making her relentless in combat. (is this OP as hell?..probably? let me know pls.)

Negative Traits: Is very aggressive towards others at times.

Other:  Favors wrist mounted FlameThrowers, a Flechette Shotgun ,and a Machete in combat.  (yeah... this is sounding OP as hell to me.)

« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 02:51:30 PM by Yandere/Operator-chan »
Discord: Discord-Chan#2051

I dont have multiple personality disorder im just crazy(its the good crazy)

also admiring my senpai

for mando'a translation http://www.mandoa.org/

September 25, 2018, 10:41:38 AMReply #44

Offline Deltarius

• Stormtrooper Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2018, 10:41:38 AM »
Reserved for my new Pyro character.

will be updated...eventually

Race: Mandalorian

Personality:

Positive Traits:

Negative Traits:

Other:

Well...this will gogreat(sarcasm)
"My Armor Is Contempt
My Shield Is Disgust
My Sword Is Hatred
In The Emperor's Name
Let None Survive"

Formerly TheMeta_5FDP

FOR THE EMPEROR!

September 26, 2018, 04:51:09 PMReply #45

Offline Deep Thought

• Stormtrooper Captain
  • Echani Duelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2018, 04:51:09 PM »
I like Pyro as a supporting character. She might even make a good recurring or main PC. If you're willing, after this arc, we could introduce her as the person that offers Atin, Burcly'c, Sarad, and Illya their next bit of work. It could make for a good way to have Illya get her feet wet and learn what kind of people she's working with.

Now for my blurb on the story

"Oh I didn't mean it like that!" objected Illya. Yet as she listens, Illya's face relaxes and even hints a brief smile at Atin's gentle response.
After hearing Atin's explanation, she tilts her head down, and asks in a lower voice, "Then-... could you perhaps take me to where you found me? I-... I'm a little afraid to go, -but I need to see for myself."

She then adds with a shrug, "I- may also need one of your rebreather masks."
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 04:54:48 PM by Deep Thought »

September 28, 2018, 10:43:46 AMReply #46

Offline Deltarius

• Stormtrooper Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2018, 10:43:46 AM »
" Yeah we'll take you back."

Atin then puts his hand on Illya's shoulder to try to give her some sense of comfort. " Don't worry ad'ika, we're here to help okay?"

Atin then asks the Twins to find a Re-breather for Illya. " Hey Sarad and Burk'yc, can you two go find Illya a Re-breather please?

I like Pyro as a supporting character. She might even make a good recurring or main PC. If you're willing, after this arc, we could introduce her as the person that offers Atin, Burcly'c, Sarad, and Illya their next bit of work. It could make for a good way to have Illya get her feet wet and learn what kind of people she's working with.

Im leaving that up to Athena and crystal.
"My Armor Is Contempt
My Shield Is Disgust
My Sword Is Hatred
In The Emperor's Name
Let None Survive"

Formerly TheMeta_5FDP

FOR THE EMPEROR!

September 29, 2018, 01:58:37 PMReply #47

Offline Deep Thought

• Stormtrooper Captain
  • Echani Duelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2018, 01:58:37 PM »
(I get the feeling you all feel a little bogged down with this whole "Everything is new to Illya" Thing, so I'm going to try to write this to get us out of the tiny minutia details so we can get our plot moving. Please let me know if I'm in error. Another thing: Since I am taking liberties with character dialogue, please know I'll happily change/delete it if you don't like the dialogue. Just let me know or write your own variant and i'll delete accordingly. To be clear: I DON'T WANT TO MISREPRESENT ANYONE'S CHARACTERS!)

Illya stood, taking care to be more cautious this time, and followed Burk'yc and Sarad to the cargo bay, where they prepped to get her fitted for a life-support mask

"Try this on," says Sarad, handing a breathing mask to Illya. As she tries it on, she turns to see Burk'yc pull an old Mandalorian helm and external life support pack out and hold it up in suggestion.

"I don't know Burk'yc, do you think she should really be using one of our old helmets? She won't see a thing in i- oh, right. Well let's try it."
 Illya felt the helm go over her face. It was comfortable, even without the rest of a suit to go with.

"You don't look that bad in it," commented Sarad, "You might make a good Mandalorian."
"I didn't think Miraluka could be Mandalorians," commented Illya under the helmet.

"Well, mandalorian isn't a race so much as a lifestyle. It- what's the matter now Burk'yc?"

Burk'yc shook her head and held up the hose to the primary life support pack it was built for, revealing a dangerously exposed tear.

"Ah. I forgot that's why we threw that in here! We're going to have to go with the mask you first tried on Illya. Sorry."

Illya feels Burk'yc's hand on her shoulder, and thinks she can just barely sense her say in the quietest of voices, "Maybe next time."

Illya removed the helm and the two sisters gingerly set it aside before helping her fit the mask on. As they are finishing, Atin leans in the doorway and asks, "What's the hold-up?"

"We're just getting it adjusted," says Sarad brightly.
"Lets get a move on then," says Atin, "Daylight is waning out there."

Picking up their weapons Burk'yc and Sarad head for the boarding ramp. Illya moves to follow pausing only briefly to glance back at the mandalorian helmet she'd tried on.

The boarding ramp lowered to reveal a desolate landscape, and for a moment Illya has to adjust to the sight of what she'd only faintly sensed outside the ship before. She watches as the three mandalorians set out, following their tracks in the ash and dry plant-life. Burk'yc, last in the line, walks a few steps, then without a word turns and walks up to Illya, hands her a small hold-out style blaster pistol, and turns again to join the others. Illya stares for a moment at the small blaster, then sticks it in her pocket and pulling her off-white hood over her head, follows them down the ramp.

When they reached the location, Illya recognized the location and headed straight to the hidden basement. She then moves past her pod to two other tubes. Activating their internal lights, she dusts the debris of the first. Its empty. As she moves to the second she has to adjust the power coupling to power the second. It too is empty.

"Whatever happened, they weren't here," thought Illya, then mutters under her breath, "But- they promised."
For a moment Illya stares pensively about the room. Perhaps the dark one arrived before they had the chance. But if that was so- then she'd escaped his notice by mere minutes.

Turning, she sees the Mandalorians peeking in from above and replies, "I may not find answers, but I want to look one more place. How do you three feel about abandoned jetii temples?

October 01, 2018, 03:30:38 PMReply #48

• Brevet Admiral
    • View Profile
    • steam account of anime
« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2018, 03:30:38 PM »
(I get the feeling you all feel a little bogged down with this whole "Everything is new to Illya" Thing, so I'm going to try to write this to get us out of the tiny minutia details so we can get our plot moving. Please let me know if I'm in error. Another thing: Since I am taking liberties with character dialogue, please know I'll happily change/delete it if you don't like the dialogue. Just let me know or write your own variant and i'll delete accordingly. To be clear: I DON'T WANT TO MISREPRESENT ANYONE'S CHARACTERS!)

Illya stood, taking care to be more cautious this time, and followed Burk'yc and Sarad to the cargo bay, where they prepped to get her fitted for a life-support mask

"Try this on," says Sarad, handing a breathing mask to Illya. As she tries it on, she turns to see Burk'yc pull an old Mandalorian helm and external life support pack out and hold it up in suggestion.

"I don't know Burk'yc, do you think she should really be using one of our old helmets? She won't see a thing in i- oh, right. Well let's try it."
 Illya felt the helm go over her face. It was comfortable, even without the rest of a suit to go with.

"You don't look that bad in it," commented Sarad, "You might make a good Mandalorian."
"I didn't think Miraluka could be Mandalorians," commented Illya under the helmet.

"Well, mandalorian isn't a race so much as a lifestyle. It- what's the matter now Burk'yc?"

Burk'yc shook her head and held up the hose to the primary life support pack it was built for, revealing a dangerously exposed tear.

"Ah. I forgot that's why we threw that in here! We're going to have to go with the mask you first tried on Illya. Sorry."

Illya feels Burk'yc's hand on her shoulder, and thinks she can just barely sense her say in the quietest of voices, "Maybe next time."

Illya removed the helm and the two sisters gingerly set it aside before helping her fit the mask on. As they are finishing, Atin leans in the doorway and asks, "What's the hold-up?"

"We're just getting it adjusted," says Sarad brightly.
"Lets get a move on then," says Atin, "Daylight is waning out there."

Picking up their weapons Burk'yc and Sarad head for the boarding ramp. Illya moves to follow pausing only briefly to glance back at the mandalorian helmet she'd tried on.

The boarding ramp lowered to reveal a desolate landscape, and for a moment Illya has to adjust to the sight of what she'd only faintly sensed outside the ship before. She watches as the three mandalorians set out, following their tracks in the ash and dry plant-life. Burk'yc, last in the line, walks a few steps, then without a word turns and walks up to Illya, hands her a small hold-out style blaster pistol, and turns again to join the others. Illya stares for a moment at the small blaster, then sticks it in her pocket and pulling her off-white hood over her head, follows them down the ramp.

When they reached the location, Illya recognized the location and headed straight to the hidden basement. She then moves past her pod to two other tubes. Activating their internal lights, she dusts the debris of the first. Its empty. As she moves to the second she has to adjust the power coupling to power the second. It too is empty.

"Whatever happened, they weren't here," thought Illya, then mutters under her breath, "But- they promised."
For a moment Illya stares pensively about the room. Perhaps the dark one arrived before they had the chance. But if that was so- then she'd escaped his notice by mere minutes.

Turning, she sees the Mandalorians peeking in from above and replies, "I may not find answers, but I want to look one more place. How do you three feel about abandoned jetii temples?

You won't hear any argument from me on the dialogue.

Personally I think you did it better than i could, though im sorry that you had to go out of your way. its because im dealing with a lot of school stuff so im trying get all of it in before the end of the quarter which ends what?...the 11th or something, guess its just epic crunch time for me,huh?

I need to stop procrastinating and get to the story(i'm always like this for some reason).

Illya's mention of jetii temples starts to echo in Sarad's mind.

" Jetti Temples and  Barren Planets? What could go wrong?" she says happily.  She then adds "Welp!, lead the way then"

Sarad then turns to her sister Burk'yc who is probably giving a look to Sarad as if to say " Literally anything!" 

"Yeah,yeah. I know, " Don't push your luck", I got it Sis,you don't have to remind me."

« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 08:17:40 AM by Yandere/Operator-chan »

also admiring my senpai

October 09, 2018, 03:05:03 AMReply #49

Offline Deep Thought

• Stormtrooper Captain
  • Echani Duelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2018, 03:05:03 AM »
Nodding, Illya checks a plastisteel container for what she hoped would be supplies or at least a bag to hold what remains of her belongings. Tossing aside the unusable dead power cells and decayed remains, she dons an old, time-worn purse of her mother's, and filling it with what little usable things she can find, climbs back out.

"If memory serves, the temple should be this way," she says, pointing in a direction almost perpendicular to the direction they'd come from. Following Illya's lead, the three Mandalorians help her blaze a trail.

"I don't see any signs of weapons fire," comments Illya, "Whatever happened wiped out not just my people, but every living thing. Animals, trees, the lot. -and did so without any blaster fire or conventional weapons. Could a Sith Lord really do all this?

Yet as they neared the Jetii temple, Illya is stopped by Burk'yc, who slows her. As they enter the temple chambers, Illya is only partially aware of the lights the others have turned on to see in the unlit halls. She is, however, only too aware of the skeletal remains lying strewn about the halls.

Suddenly, Illya is stopped short by Burk'yc, who grabs her sharply by the shoulder and points her weapon ahead into the passage. There, down the passage, a scorched skeleton lies across them, and the glint of something metallic.

"Wh-what's wrong?" asks Illya nervously.

Leaving next lines up to you guys, as you're the Mandalorians who'd spot the traps stop Illya from getting killed by them, but I'm figuring there are proximity mines, traps, and possibly even a sentry droid or two from the old sith wars in the temple that they have to take care of. Atin or one of the others could explain that the scorched corpse was killed by plasma, and that based on the designs, the traps look to be of sith origin, and might have been left by Sith military to dissuade people (particularly Jedi) from returning to the temple or city (people don't like to settle in booby-trapped homes after all). After this happens, I figure Illya can open one of the secret passages (the kind that only a force user can) to see if they can find any information or treasure. As before, Operator-Chan twin is at liberty to change this if she doesn't like any of the actions I had Burk'yc take.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 04:47:07 PM by Deep Thought »

October 09, 2018, 02:37:57 PMReply #50

• Brevet Admiral
    • View Profile
    • steam account of anime
« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2018, 02:37:57 PM »
Sarad, trailing close behind her sister and Illya, sees that they both abruptly stopped. Burk'yc then looks back at Sarad and motions with her blaster at the ground and for Sarad to come over.

"What is it you two? A spider or some....thing?" Sarad then realizes what made the both of them stop. In front of the trio is a pile of torched skeletal remains.

Sarad then kneels to investigate the body, she then notices what looks like an old plasma mine.  "Osik we got mines,get back!  Atin?, we got a problem here."   

« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 10:25:23 AM by Yandere/Operator-chan »

also admiring my senpai

October 17, 2018, 10:40:40 AMReply #51

Offline Deltarius

• Stormtrooper Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 17, 2018, 10:40:40 AM »
Atin catches up to the group and shines his lights at what's keeping them from progressing. A sith-era mine from what he can guess.  This should be easy.  "Ok " He says as he rubs his hand together. "Everybody step back and give me a couple of minutes ".

Atin then moves the remains out of the way and gets out his E.O.D kit. After a few minutes of tension and fiddling with the  mechanism , Atin starts mumbling something to himself. “C’mere you little bastard!”  Soon he then retrieves  the mine's explosive charge.   " Plasma huh? Guess this goes in the crate of things that almost killed me? * cough, cough* non-specific Hurt Locker reference    All joking aside , keep frosty girls. Because if i’m right, we’re dealing with Darjetii(sith) traps, which probably means more Mines, WarDroids, Trapdoors, and other more unpleasant things to royally screw with our day.” 

Atin then checks to see if Illya and Burk’yc are all okay. “You two okay?” Burk’yc looks over and gives a thumbs up. "Good, guess i'll take point here... if you dont mind."
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 01:21:17 PM by THEMETA_5FDP »
"My Armor Is Contempt
My Shield Is Disgust
My Sword Is Hatred
In The Emperor's Name
Let None Survive"

Formerly TheMeta_5FDP

FOR THE EMPEROR!

October 19, 2018, 10:55:51 AMReply #52

• Brevet Admiral
    • View Profile
    • steam account of anime
« Reply #52 on: October 19, 2018, 10:55:51 AM »
SHE'S ALIVE just got this fully drafted. let me know if some things dont make total sense, ill try to fix it

EDIT#2: i feel like im contradicting myself here and shoehorning this... dammit.

Race: Mandalorian (If you could call being Mandalorian a race)

Personality:  Not the most sane person to be around. (After some genetic modifications that left her more aggressive and with more endurance in “situations of high stress” she was confined to take a stabilising medication  for the rest of her life)

On occasion she can be on the verge of murdering everything in sight.( On one occasion, when working on a job with Atin Visla , Dawn was wounded with half a dozen blaster wounds.  she snapped , screaming " Get the hell away!" and suddenly tried to kill him with her machete. She almost did, after knocking off his helmet. Atin nearly lost his left eye. Dawn gave him a scar running from the top right of the eye straight to his jawline.))

Positive Traits: Has an unusually high pain tolerance, making her relentless in combat, though that doesn't mean she's immortal

Negative Traits: Not keen to most people for conversation,though she has a soft spot for Atin Visla. ( . combat however, is a different story as she will impulsively charge straight towards the threat.

Other:  Favors wrist mounted FlameThrowers, a Flechette Shotgun ,and a Machete in combat.  (yeah... this is sounding OP as hell to me.)

« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 10:25:38 AM by Yandere/Operator-chan »

also admiring my senpai

October 23, 2018, 10:37:01 AMReply #53

• Brevet Admiral
    • View Profile
    • steam account of anime
« Reply #53 on: October 23, 2018, 10:37:01 AM »
[Dawn's intro goes here]

also admiring my senpai

October 23, 2018, 11:34:26 AMReply #54

Offline Deltarius

• Stormtrooper Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 23, 2018, 11:34:26 AM »
"well? We're waiting
"My Armor Is Contempt
My Shield Is Disgust
My Sword Is Hatred
In The Emperor's Name
Let None Survive"

Formerly TheMeta_5FDP

FOR THE EMPEROR!

October 23, 2018, 10:40:17 PMReply #55

Offline Deep Thought

• Stormtrooper Captain
  • Echani Duelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 23, 2018, 10:40:17 PM »
Illya watched in amazement as the three Mandalorians responded to the threat. Atin's movements were slow and deliberate as he worked to move past the motion sensor and dismantle the explosive. As he separated the charge from the mechanism, Illya heaved a sigh of relief.

"By the looks of things, he seems like a grave robber who came to scratch some valuables from this place before he was killed by one of those," muttered Illya, "But these signs. The mines, the traps. It's as if the sith left it booby-trapped to act as a warning- ...or a reminder."

After she heard Atin's reply she nodded. Leading them with a renewed sense of caution, they walked deeper into the abandoned temple. Darkness all but erased the edges of the rooms as they wandered through. Illya, however, was not bothered by low light, although a part of her wished she was limited to the narrow beams of light her friends had to see with, for much of what she sensed about them sent shivers down her spine.

As they entered the main hall, Illya looked about at the crumbling infrastructure. One of the two winding staircases had collapsed, and dust particles hung in the air like wisps. Centered about it was a (now dry) fountain that served as the room's centerpiece Illya walked past this to the back of the hall and raised her hand to move the hidden Jetii lock. A grind of masonry could be heard behind the wall, and a second later, dim lights danced across the stone in old letters and a stairway formed behind the fountain leading down.

"I'd see the Jetii use this occasionally, though I've never been down here myself. I'm sure the sith penetrated it, but since only a force user can open it, its unlikely the tomb raiders found a way in, so its possible we'll find some preserved records or data of what happened," she said, then turning to glance back, replied with a shrug, "-we might even find some valuables."

With that, Illya slowly began to descend the stairs. An inch of ash and stone dust covered the floor. Another body lay not far beyond the stairs end, and sensing something beneath the dust, used the force to lift a lightsaber from the dust.

"I'd say this is a promising sign," she said, holding the weapon up, "They would have looted bodies of things like this if raiders had made it down here."

Your turn. We could have a firefight in the narrow corridors, and possibly some more mines, but I figure this place hasn't been looted yet, and may yet have some more jetii secret doors and/or passageways.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 12:01:51 AM by Deep Thought »

October 24, 2018, 07:54:29 AMReply #56

• Brevet Admiral
    • View Profile
    • steam account of anime
« Reply #56 on: October 24, 2018, 07:54:29 AM »
Yay! My second fav. Senpai is back! (Hunter's my first)

Sarad looks with both curiosity and slight uneasiness as Illya  reaches out to grab a Jetii'kad, a Lightsaber, with seemingly invisible fingers. She then started to wonder everything that could go wrong 'Jeez, what the hell me? I watch too many holo-vids.'  Sarad then walks over to Illya , now that her uneasiness has mostly passed.

"A Jetii'kad? From what I know, Beskar'gam can take hits from one of these. Though I was never keen to try that myself."

also admiring my senpai

October 24, 2018, 10:42:02 AMReply #57

Offline Deltarius

• Stormtrooper Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 24, 2018, 10:42:02 AM »
Atin walks over  to Illya & Sarad, amused. " Good ol' Beskar. 'Atin'la as osik.'(Tough as crap)"  He says as he pounds his armored chest, giving a moderate but dull sound that echoes through the barren halls.

Within seconds , Sith droids activate out of nowhere and immediately open fire . "Dammit,everyone find cover,n--!" Atin was cut off by a blaster shot hitting him squarely in the chest.
"My Armor Is Contempt
My Shield Is Disgust
My Sword Is Hatred
In The Emperor's Name
Let None Survive"

Formerly TheMeta_5FDP

FOR THE EMPEROR!

October 27, 2018, 11:50:31 PMReply #58

Offline Deep Thought

• Stormtrooper Captain
  • Echani Duelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 27, 2018, 11:50:31 PM »
"There's Armor that can stop one of these!?" asks Illya in awe. Yet as Illya looks behind her at the other three, she hears the whir of sith droid tech clamor down the halls and looks back in time to see the dust-bitten lead droid fire a blaster bolt over her head. Instinctively, Illya drops to the floor and covers her head, still clasping the lightsaber in one hand, and watches as the others move to cover her. Recognizing the need to respond with them, Illya immediately fumbles at her pocket for the hold-out blaster Burk'yc had given her.

However, Illya is hardly able to even point the gun in order to fight back before the fight is over, and is helped up by one of the others.

"They didn't even hesitate," thought Illya awestruck, "They simply took charge and handled it."
As the three moved past her to get a view further in, Illya followed, quietly watching, and thought to herself, "I wonder if I could ever learn to be like them. To be as cool and calm in troubled times like this."
« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 11:55:31 PM by Deep Thought »

October 31, 2018, 10:41:26 AMReply #59

Offline Deltarius

• Stormtrooper Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 31, 2018, 10:41:26 AM »
Atin helps Illya to her feet, ignoring the scorch marks on his chest shoulder plates from glancing shots. "Let's get you on your feet here ad'ika"  Then he starts to look around at the destroyed bodies of droids.  Four of their heads are cleanly separated from the rest of their frames. "Burk'yc , hell of a shot as ever. Guess that means I owe her credits. Jeez, i'm gonna be broke if she keeps it up.
He then reaches in one of his pouches for Twenty credits and tosses them to Burk'yc    " Burk'yc, catch. And now you get to take point "
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 01:55:36 PM by THEMETA_5FDP »
"My Armor Is Contempt
My Shield Is Disgust
My Sword Is Hatred
In The Emperor's Name
Let None Survive"

Formerly TheMeta_5FDP

FOR THE EMPEROR!

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!