Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

- Chatbox: For random chatting, mod questions/suggestions go in the actual forums.

Author Topic: Admiral Daala  (Read 201 times)

July 24, 2018, 02:29:34 AM

Offline derp

• Rear Admiral
  • Approval: +4/-2
    • View Profile
Admiral Daala
« on: July 24, 2018, 02:29:34 AM »
I have a theory that Admiral Daala was a genius but not in the sense of tactics and strategy but organization. Stalin was a fool when it came to military strategy and tactics but he could organize an army within a day (I'm only relating Daala to one quality of Stalin lets not make this political) showing an ability that is very underrated when it comes to glory and what not in the history books but in reality a incredibly useful skill. Serving in the military I have seen people perceptions versus reality and having a great organizer is a very rare quality when it came to operations.
So, my conclusion is Daala is a genius but should probably have someone else lead her space navies/armies.
"I am not the Lord Darth Vader--I do not spend my men recklessly. Nor do I take their deaths lightly."
Grand Admiral Thrawn

August 04, 2018, 03:41:20 AMReply #1

Offline Guderian

• Rear Admiral
  • Approval: +5/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Admiral Daala
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2018, 03:41:20 AM »
mhh since i haven't read any novels about/with her i can't really say to much to this.
Though i had read up on her on Wookiepedia.
She was able to unite a big chunk of the Imperial Remnant and showed a lot of conviction.
So from the bit i have read i think i could agree with that.

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!