Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

- Chatbox: For random chatting, mod questions/suggestions go in the actual forums.

Author Topic: [Sale] Sins of a Solar Empire - Stardock All-Star RTS Sale  (Read 233 times)

June 11, 2018, 05:24:46 PM

Offline Corey

• Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Emperor
  • Approval: +384/-80
  • Dream Crusher
    • View Profile
Hey everyone, for those of you who are Imperial Civil War fans but have wanted to check out Ascendancy as well, Stardock is currently holding their All-Star RTS sale until the 20th, which includes Sins of a Solar Empire and all DLC. They've also been kind enough to give me an affiliate link through Corey Loses, so if you use this link ( https://www.stardock.com/all-star-rts-games/?affiliate=coreycham ), a percentage of the purchase goes towards me as well. Weève been recommending Sins for years, otherwise we wouldn't be modding it, so this is a great opportunity to pick it up if you want to get a great game and help support my work as well. Two other Stardock games, Offworld Trading Company and Ashes of the Singularity, are also available for the same sale price in the Stardock store if those interest you. All purchases give keys that can be redeemed on Steam.

Since Petroglpyh has been patching EaW on Steam, and many people still only have the Disk or GoG version, we'll also try to post when EaW goes on sale so people can pick up a cheaper copy of the game.
I also have a YouTube channel where I talk about mod development and gaming, do tutorials, and Let's Plays. If you like the content, consider supporting it on Patreon

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!