Imperial Civil War [Empire at War] > Imperial Civil War Tech Support

I do not see the ships and other troups for building

(1/1)

alain732:
Hello, sorry for my english, I'm french

I have a problem with game.

I do not see the ships and other troups,  and many planets have the name "missing"
see the picture
thank's for your help

kucsidave:
As I see you use the french version of the game, which explains the missing texts, as our text files are for english version.
About the units, you might see filters on the side next to the land/space build tabs. In space, changing between those might help. At the picture, you were watching the Capital ship tab, and since coruscant has no capital shipyards, you don't see any ships. Change to the one above, and you should see the frigates. :)

alain732:
Thank you for your answer, but, I followed your answer, and I have no visible building

Corey:
To resolve the missing text, go into your Imperial_Civil_War22\Data\Text folder and rename the MAstertextfile_English to MAstertextfile_French.

The reason you're not seeing any structures or anything on those planets is because the planets you're selecting don't belong to you. It looks like you're playing From the Ground Up as the Empire of the Hand, but you're selecting an Imperial planet instead of one of your own. Yours is the blue one on the top left (Which will all be a lot more evident when you have the text file renamed).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version