Off Topic > Star Wars Discussion

Solo [WITH SPOILER]

(1/3) > >>

taupin121:

LAST WARNING / SPOILER

Hello,

I've seen the movie yesterday. I've found it a little bellow Rogue One with a start I found not much interesting and a bad ending but the rest (from the time Chewie joins to the time Lando left) was good. If there wasn't that ending and the appearance of Maul, well it would may the best Disney movie so far for me. Well see if the next spin-off (Obi-Wan ?) can do better.

The Legends fans would see some references to Lando's trilogy from the 80s. Other specific topic in the movie you want to discuss ? Feel free :)

kucsidave:
I don't plan on watching this...thing...
By boycotting this and the next star wars episode, just like I did with 8, I wish to show disney that what they are doing is not quite all right...
Of course I watch them later, but I don't want to feel like I felt with 7.

Mika-Chan, A.I yandere:

--- Quote from: kucsidave on May 24, 2018, 12:50:06 PM ---I don't plan on watching this...thing...

--- End quote ---
Im with dave

Lord Xizer:
I'm with Dave on this. I'm not giving money to a that effectively told fans to piss off and deal with it while producing subpar cash grabs.
I'll review the bootleg version so I can judge the films flaws and merits-which if it follows the pattern will be decent special effects,visuals and acting but pointless and disjointed plot with very poor story or world building.

tlmiller:
Also with Dave.  I paid to see VII, I made sure not to see anything else in the theatres.  And was very glad on VIII I hadn't.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version