Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: Proposal for a Zero Command-Empire Reborn Alliance Faction  (Read 7110 times)

May 31, 2018, 03:35:10 AMReply #20

Offline Grand Admiral Rufaan Tigellinus

• Rear Admiral
  • Approval: +8/-0
  • One of the 13
    • View Profile
Re: Proposal for a Zero Command-Empire Reborn Alliance Faction
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2018, 03:35:10 AM »
The Hutts are coded in, bit not used anywhere except possibly some indigenous units. Mandalorians have a small fleet over Mandalore in several GCs.

Oh, that's interesting. Thanks for the info.  ;)
"To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"Maybe those nihilist philosophers are right; maybe this is all we can expect of the universe, a relentless crushing of life and spirit, because the equilibrium state of the cosmos is death" - Arthur C. Clarke

"We even ignited the first atomic bomb on the day commemorating the transfiguration of Christ, thus unconsciously signaling that we intended likewise to transform the world, not only after the light but after darkness - with a blast that burned several times hotter than the surface of the sun." - Stanislav Grof, "Human Survival and Consciousness Evolution"

June 05, 2018, 01:49:10 AMReply #21

Offline DemonKingDan

• Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +1/-0
  • We're the Spark that'll burn down the First Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2018, 01:49:10 AM »
I am very confused with this post. VERY Confused. The only part I was able to understand was, seriously and non-jokingly, Corey's List of 21 Faction slots. That's literally all I could make out of this Post. All I can remember is 21 Faction Slots, something about Wookiepedia walking on legs, and Zero Command. That's all really....
DemonKingDan, King of the Demons

June 18, 2018, 07:50:41 AMReply #22

Offline JMWW2

• Recruit
  • Approval: +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2018, 07:50:41 AM »
Hello ErichZann
Before my exam period I was working on  a midi-mod to add Zero command as playable faction and to add a bunch units to all factions for 2.2.2.

If you really want to do it and you don't have anybody else, I could help you with your project. However my skills are very limited as I began modding TR without proper precedent and I am not as motivated as I was before,... I was planning waiting on the yzw team to release their mod to use some of their models thanks to them releasing them for free and my incapacity/laziness to try modelling myself ..., right now I am not sure If I want to pursue my project  anymore though I thought I could share my idea for ZC space roster:

fighter/bombers(tie aggressor/oppressor) Ye-4 gunship/vt49(I wanted to add shadows droids/missile boats and custom corvette for IR), cr92 assassin , bayonet frigate, carrack frigate, Eidolon strike cruiser, victory I star destroyer, aclamator I or II, Immobolizer 478, Imperial I, Tector, Titan from Jeroen(imo) (era3)/allegiance, tie phantom because stretching(era 3)... some CIS stuff for the atravis sector like diamond cruiser or techno union class destroyer(atravis), and finally some pirate/consortium stuff

Tell me what you think. ;)

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!