We have just pushed a patch to address a few issues. This will currently only be available for Steam Workshop copies because it allows auto-updates, but once we've compiled more changes, the ModDB mirror will be updated as well.
- Fixed skirmish AI inactivity
- Fixed an issue where era changes when factions are destroyed will cause a crash (until we have more time to test a better solution, this will mean the progressive GCs technically won't end)
- Doing live testing of some measure to improve GC performance on larger maps. Let us know if you see a difference.
- Various text fixes (most prominently, deconstruction buttons have names now)
- Moved Upcoming Changes button out from under Audio button
- Fixed missing Eriadu and Maldrood starting heroes in era progressives (Veers, Trier, Okins, Ramier)
- Fixed Gladiators not spawning fighters for Maldrood and Eriadu
- Commando sticky bombs reduced in damage and blast radius
- Broader KDY discounts
- Yevetha Boarding enabled
- Lott walker icon fixed
- Kyle dropped off by Moldy Crow
- Sienar Praetor discount removed
- Sacheen properly refers to single-unit retreat
- Nuruodo now requires only level 1 in skirmish
- Shifted save warning up slightly
- Ground skirmish heroes added:
--PA: Rei'kas, Sariss, Jerec
--Zsinj: Netbers, Lanu, Gethzerion, Melvar
--Maldrood: Dengar, Lott, Boba
--Eriadu: Weir, Strnag, Bossk, Veers
--Duskhan League: Eri Palle
If you have the Steam workshop version of the mod, this should automatically download. Please keep additional bug reports to the tech support subforum.