Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: Mid Battle Retreat Ability Bug 2.2  (Read 1459 times)

April 15, 2018, 11:21:54 PM

Offline Death_L

• Recruit
  • Approval: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Mid Battle Retreat Ability Bug 2.2
« on: April 15, 2018, 11:21:54 PM »
Currently playing as New Republic.

Essentially what happens is I have taken over all the worlds of the Eriadu Authority so they have no more production or places to escape to. However there are a few remaining ships to mop up around a few worlds, however the issue occurs when trying to go after said ships in an actual battle instead of auto resolving it.

IE: 1 EA ship with emergency retreat, jump my fleet in to kill it, EA ship proceeds to use Emergency Retreat Ability and jumps out mid battle. I win the battle. However when returning to GC screen the game hangs up and kills the game. I do believe because it's from the ship jumping mid battle and it trying to find a suitable location to retreat to, but since they have no more worlds to fallback to, the game doesn't know what to do and just fully stalls that even task manager won't pop up to close the game.

First post :D PS: You've done a wonderful job on the mod so ty for making it.

April 16, 2018, 07:57:02 AMReply #1

Star destroyer 18

Re: Mid Battle Retreat Ability Bug 2.2
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 07:57:02 AM »
Same problem. Bacta War GC, playing NR, fighting over Kuat,  imperial ships jump away with this ability during combat, after the battle, game stops working and requires manual restart of my laptop.

April 16, 2018, 03:17:05 PMReply #2

Offline Stele

• Recruit
  • Approval: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Mid Battle Retreat Ability Bug 2.2
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2018, 03:17:05 PM »
Please make them retreat to Byss if possible, just like by that bug in beta. Even without aligment change, they can simulate imperial mutiny at the begining of Shadow Hand. :)

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!