Please check existing patch notes in this post before reporting. ModDb downloads will always be a little behind the Workshop version (we'll be making compilation patches). I'll be deleting posts as they get addressed, in the interest of keeping the thread clean, so if yours disappears, that's a good thing.
If you receive an error on loading the mod, or on starting a GC, or your AI does nothing: This is generally caused by another mod's AI files being installed to the Data folder for the base game, which interferes with all other mods, sometimes causing crashing. To resolve this, go into your corruption\Data\XML folder and delete the folders named AI and Enum if they exist. Also, if you have the GoG or Disk version, make sure you have the FoC RAM Fix installed.
The Yevetha currently are unstable. We'll be disabling them in 2.2.2 until we solve their issues.
There is a known issue with EaW where crashes occur sometimes on saving or loading, sometimes deleting the saves. This is more likely to happen in large GCs- Petroglyph is working on a fix.
Patch 2.2.1 (April 16th, 2018)
- Fixed skirmish AI inactivity
- Fixed an issue where era changes when factions are destroyed will cause a crash (until we have more time to test a better solution, this will mean the progressive GCs technically won't end)
- Doing live testing of some measure to improve GC performance on larger maps. Let us know if you see a difference.
- Various text fixes (most prominently, deconstruction buttons have names now)
- Moved Upcoming Changes button out from under Audio button
- Fixed missing Eriadu and Maldrood starting heroes in era progressives (Veers, Trier, Okins, Ramier)
- Fixed Gladiators not spawning fighters for Maldrood and Eriadu
- Commando sticky bombs reduced in damage and blast radius
- Broader KDY discounts
- Yevetha Boarding enabled
- Lott walker icon fixed
- Kyle dropped off by Moldy Crow
- Sienar Praetor discount removed
- Sacheen properly refers to single-unit retreat
- Nuruodo now requires only level 1 in skirmish
- Shifted save warning up slightly
- Ground skirmish heroes added:
--PA: Rei'kas, Sariss, Jerec
--Zsinj: Netbers, Lanu, Gethzerion, Melvar
--Maldrood: Dengar, Lott, Boba
--Eriadu: Weir, Strnag, Bossk, Veers
--Duskhan League: Eri Palle
2.2.2 - April 21st, 2018
- Disabled Yevetha (and therefore Empires at War and BFC) due to causing crashes on initiating tactical battles until we can find the cause.
- Added Reinforcement prevention radii to Starbases and mines in skirmish
- Altered stats for power to shields/weapons in skirmish
- Removed power to weapons from larger ships in skirmish (Praetor, Nebula, Allegiance)
- Removed 3 mines on Core Conflict
- Removed Bright Jewel, Mantell Massacre, Corellian Conflict and Dark Fury skirmish maps (redundant or unfinished)
- EotH starts with Krsiss instead of Nsiss in Skirmish
- Added merchant dock units for all factions
- Fixed several skirmish ships removing all FoW, some may still remain.
- Empress station damage nerfed (6 protons per hardpoint -> 2)
- Moff Resuun Tractor Beam enabled
- Enforcer pop cap 2 -> 3
- Fixed [MISSING] Ion cannons on Oto, added Quad Ion projectile
- Fixed an issue where boarded or retreated units would sometimes spawn at dummy planets and be inaccessible.
- Fixed Eriadu Lancet availability
- Fixed duplicated Hailfire company
- Strang and Weir added to Eriadu for era progressives
- World Devastator and Praetor should unlock in era 3 and 4 respectively for Remnant, with WD relocking in Jax era.
2.2.3 - May 8th, 2018
- Fixed several instances of scripts ceasing to work in era progressive campaigns for certain spawn events. Still some cases likely left.
- Some galactic lag optimizations
- Fixed issue where ships would stop rendering when too far from camera
- Fixed Battledragon Death Clone
- Fixed Covell Crash on Deploy
- Fixed Quad Ion Cannon
- Some icon/text fixes
- Fixed issue where Zero Command would not break off properly in Endor Aftermath
- Fixed spawns for Okins, Ramier, Trier, Strang, Weir and Veers for Teradoc and Eriadu in various GCs
- Added NR progression holocron entries with era overviews (coming later for other factions). NR and IR now say exactly how progression works.
- Progression automatic timer reduced from 100 to 80 weeks, Thrawn -> Palpatine sub-era gap from 20 to 15 weeks
- Some skirmish FoW reveal fixes (others likely still remain)
- Company prices adjusted from 10,000 standard to other more suitable prices
- Many ground weapons (currently mostly Empire) moved to hardpoints from in-unit weapons, allowing for accuracy changes. Will be done for other factions as we go.
- Other, less interesting changes that I forget.
2.2.4 Update: 26 May
- Several map updates (Phindar, Serenno maps added)
- Re-added m,ap preview images (on invasion/base layout sacreens)
- AI Improvements:
-- Improved the way defending ground forces interact with landing zones (defendedrs shouldn't care about enemy reinforcements, they can go take landing zones)
-- Certain defensive plans made more accessible to AI
-- Fixed EotH building namers in AI plans
-- Improved AI handling of planetary weapons (factions using PA HVGun should fire it now)
-- SSD asteroid collision removed to help with pathfinding
-- AI now takes reinforcements into account before deciding to retreat
-- Incrteased desire to upgrade starbase levels
-- Added Interdictor as independent category type for AI use
-- Other minor adjustments
- Validusia made available to all Imperial factions
- Validusia range increased, should now outrange most ships and actually be somewhat useful (2100 -> 3100)
- Nerfed Ewok hunter damage
- Various text fixes (including Trier, Okins and Kosh ship command text, boarding use depletion tooltip)
- Lag experiements: restored AI for inactive factions, incraesed galactic movespeed (may be reverted)
- Fixed Megamaser graphical effects (singles should no longer render as duals)
- MMT AoE damage removed. strong sinmgle-target damage, shouldn't wipe infantry squads- Gamescoring script restored, should track end-game stats more accurately now)
- Documentation updates: EotH only for now, added more stats to tooltips
- Potential fix for crash opn completion of Katana Fleet mission (needs more testing)
- Elrood income 220 -> 120
- Oto, Empress, Validusia prices adjusted
- Empress Proton Torpedo launch count 2 -> 1 for all HPs
- Raid fleets temporarily disabled in era-progressive GCs
- Harrsk combat bonus to own star destroyer now applies properly (Whirlwind)
- Performance improvements to structure display