Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: The New Republic UI is different than the others.  (Read 1469 times)

April 10, 2018, 06:36:33 PM

Offline YissnakkJr

• Stormtrooper
  • Approval: +0/-0
    • View Profile
The New Republic UI is different than the others.
« on: April 10, 2018, 06:36:33 PM »
I was playing the Empire's End GC as the New Republic, and noticed, that the UI's galaxy texture is the old 2.1 one. Corey initially answered, and I accepted what he said. But my question is, was this done on purpose? Or an oversight?

Also Corey, and all other staff, great job, I love this mod. I'm so glad I found it. ;D

And in hindsight, when I have questions I should do this and not use the chat (like the instructions say)  :P
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 07:11:18 PM by YissnakkJr »

April 10, 2018, 08:45:48 PMReply #1

Offline Corey

• Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Emperor
  • Approval: +410/-80
  • Dream Crusher
    • View Profile
Re: The New Republic UI is different than the others.
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2018, 08:45:48 PM »
Both the Imperial UI and the NR UI use an outdated galaxy texture. The Imperial one is the 2.2 Demo texture, the NR one is the 2.15 galaxy texture. This has been left on purpose, because botht eh UI and the galaxy texture itself are both going to be redone entirely.
I also have a YouTube channel where I talk about mod development and gaming, do tutorials, and Let's Plays. If you like the content, consider supporting it on Patreon

April 11, 2018, 07:16:20 AMReply #2

Offline YissnakkJr

• Stormtrooper
  • Approval: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: The New Republic UI is different than the others.
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2018, 07:16:20 AM »
Thanks for making it clearer, the way you originally said it in chat just threw me off and made me confused. And it made me sound like a bumbling idiot. Guess thats what i get.

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!