Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: Criminal Factions  (Read 1851 times)

March 21, 2018, 08:25:02 PM

Offline DemonKingDan

• Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +1/-0
  • We're the Spark that'll burn down the First Order
    • View Profile
Criminal Factions
« on: March 21, 2018, 08:25:02 PM »
  After playing ICW for over a year now, I've kept a question in the back of my mind. That question is if there'll ever be a non-playable faction in ICW to go against besides the Imperial Warlords. I'm pretty sure the answer is "No" to this question and so I'll believe that, but I think it would be cool to see something like that, but anyways, I'm fine with everything that's in ICW already so I'll just leave it be!
  So Good Day, Afternoon, Evening, or whatever timezone you are in my Fellow Imperials, Warlords, Rebels, Dushkan Leaugers, Pentastar Aligners, Empire of the Handers, etc., etc.!
DemonKingDan, King of the Demons

March 22, 2018, 10:36:44 AMReply #1

Offline kucsidave

• Mod Team Member
  • Grand Admiral
  • Approval: +44/-4
  • Don't fear your Demons. Make them fear YOU.
    • View Profile
Re: Criminal Factions
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2018, 10:36:44 AM »
You already have the Hapes Consortium in that regard. :D
"He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster.
And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee." - Friedrich Nietzsche

March 23, 2018, 07:48:28 PMReply #2

Offline CNKommander

• Stormtrooper
  • Approval: +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2018, 07:48:28 PM »
The Hapes Consortium wasnt considered a criminal faction, was it? I did not think that they were.

March 24, 2018, 09:27:53 AMReply #3

Offline Slornie

• Mod Team Member
  • Moff
  • Approval: +54/-13
  • Every Silver Lining has a Cloud
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2018, 09:27:53 AM »
The Hapes Consortium wasnt considered a criminal faction, was it? I did not think that they were.
The Hapes Consortium was founded millennia ago by pirates and the women they abducted, so technically there's criminal connections but that's all long in the past now.
Quote from: RonMaverick291 (Gametrailers)
why do u hate america? if it were not for us u guys would be lost. i mean we invented the tv, we invented the internet, cars and we even went to the planet moon. we won all the wars and we always help the little countries who cant fight and we give food to poor people.

March 24, 2018, 06:55:03 PMReply #4

Offline Corey

• Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Emperor
  • Approval: +410/-80
  • Dream Crusher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2018, 06:55:03 PM »

He brought it up as an "other non-playable faction" I'm assuming using a criminal organization as a way to do that. The Hapans, thew smaller Warlords, and the Corporate Cector Authority and even Mandalorian militia defenses are all smaller non-playable factions currently, as were the Yevetha before they became playable, and that's the thing- there's fewer non-playable factions because typically they're made playable.
I also have a YouTube channel where I talk about mod development and gaming, do tutorials, and Let's Plays. If you like the content, consider supporting it on Patreon

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!