Imperial Civil War [Empire at War] > Discussion, Suggestions & Feedback

Unknown regions

(1/4) > >>

Rogue66X:
Ok I’m sure this has been asked but I can’t find it being discussed so I’ll bring it up again

Ive noticed that you’ve been working on bring more depth to the game by adding new warlords and I’ve heard your adding the Hapans and a working on the dushkan league. 

Was wondering if you were working on new places in the unknown regions like maybe adding any smaller factions on there for the empire of the hand to attack, or intergrate to maybe give them more of an incentive to stay in there for  awhile longer because I’ve noticed they like to blizt anything on there border at the start

kucsidave:
If it is going to get expanded, it definitely won't be for 2.2.
We don't have the resources to do everything at once, and to build up new factions with unique tech up from the ground would be a long time, and we don't want people to wait for 2.2 in an eternal loop of we're almost done, oh nope 1 more race

Labria:
What major races live in Unknown Regions and can by add to mod except Empire of the Hand and Chiss Ascendancy? I don't know much about this region.

Ordo:
Vagaari, Ssi-ruuvi, Warlord Nuso Esva is a possibility in that area for earlier eras as well.

Rogue66X:
The Chris's fought the vagaari in several brutal wars apparently which led them to employ killiks as work forces which they later would fight as well

EDIT: I forgot to mention the Chris's assendancy it self can still be represented. After thrawn died And his clone were destroyed I could see them annexing the empire of the hand

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version