Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

- Chatbox: For random chatting, mod questions/suggestions go in the actual forums.

Author Topic: Post 1  (Read 20 times)

January 14, 2018, 12:26:03 AM

Offline Devon_v

• Recruit
  • Approval: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Post 1
« on: January 14, 2018, 12:26:03 AM »
Corey said I have to say twelve things or I can't test ICW, so this would be thing one:

I like Star Wars. I also like video games. I like video games about Star Wars also. I think I've played all the good ones.

My favorite craft aesthetically is the TIE/IN, but if I had to fly in combat, I'd use my missile boat. I don't care what Palpatine said, I'm keeping mine. It's very balanced.

January 14, 2018, 03:17:34 AMReply #1

Offline kucsidave

• Mod Team Member
  • Grand Admiral
  • Approval: +37/-4
  • Don't fear your Demons. Make them fear YOU.
    • View Profile
Re: Post 1
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2018, 03:17:34 AM »
this is not really the thing we are looking for and we don't really just watch the post count, but what they are about as well as when it happened.
Since we are looking for men and wimen who are relyable and not just want an early copy of the game.
So basicly we would look for people whom had insightful ideas/observations about the mod, lore, or other means instead of just posting the forum full in a month with general chat and then disappear for ever.
For example, look to the Tester signup thread. There are tons of people there under 100 comment who were here for a month or two then never been heard of again.
I mean for the more prominent testers.
There will be a more public beta as well.

I hope you don't take it the wrong way, especially not if you didn't intended it that way, but this is a general experience for us.
Other than that, welcome and we hope you will have a good time here.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 04:45:09 AM by kucsidave »
"He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster.
And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!