Ascendancy [SoaSE] > Ascendancy Tech Support

mod problem

(1/4) > >>

PissedOffdude:
Sooo just downloaded the mod and put into the mod-rebellion file, but it keeps crashing my game and generating minidumps(not an IT guy so dont even know what it does) which means I cant even play the game.  Any help?

Corey:
1. What version of Sins do you have? Do you have LAA installed? At what point does it crash?

2. The mod has no impact on your actual game files, so even if the mod weren't working, if you just remove the enabled mods file, the base game wills till work fine.

PissedOffdude:
My version is the latest one, 1.91(just bought and downloaded the game yesterday). Dont know what LAA is but I just downloaded another star wars mod to try and it worked so I am gonna assume that maybe this current version of the mod is outdated

Corey:
It's not outdated, it was only uploaded a few days ago. Unless you can provide more specific information, all I can suggest is that you try downloading and reinstalling the mod, as we know for a fact that it works with the current version of Sins.

PissedOffdude:
The only thing i can tell you is that if I extract it into the mod file with the EnabledMod text file it crashes the game. If I remove the text file and enable it in the menu it too crashes the game. The game when crashes creates minidump files that I dont know what it is . I am using the latest mod file TRAscendancy115X.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version