Ascendancy [SoaSE] > Ascendancy Discussion

Diplomacy please?

(1/1)

jaxter:
So, I know that I'm playing as one of 3 imperial scumbags and all, but why can I no just make friends with my enemies enemies just untill we crush them? I mean diplomacy in the base game was already awful, but I usually play with two othe players against a few AI but unless we start the game set as a team we can hardly even reach the first few pacts by the end of the match.

Basically what I'm asking is, can we have some better, or at least easier diplomacy so we dont have to cycle 2000 credits/durrasteel/tibania between ourselves a few hundred times just to make friends. Maybe we just suck at it... maybe. Anyways, yea.

So, anything to say Corey or others?

Helix345:
Have you been parking diplomacy vessels in your friend's orbits? That usually expedites the friend making process quite a bit.

jaxter:
Yes we tend to have one lambda in each friendly capital, and often put secondary ones in orbits of some of their other planets as well, but that maxes out quickly and is extremely slow as well as costing fleet cap that isnt always available.

Corey:
We want to make some more changes to diplomatic tech, but that will be 1.2. Our focus in releases up to 1.1 .5 has mostly been on getting the factions themselves a bit more fleshed out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version