Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: The fate of the Ghost Crew and other Rebels  (Read 1567 times)

October 21, 2017, 02:40:43 PM

Offline Illidan Stormrage

• Admiral
  • Approval: +17/-10
  • Killing a Emperor doesnt end a Empire
    • View Profile
The fate of the Ghost Crew and other Rebels
« on: October 21, 2017, 02:40:43 PM »
With Season 4 of Star wars Rebels being the last season of the show I generally want to talk about what will happen to the Characters.

Hera Syndulla: She survived. We know this because she was name dropped in Rogue One, and her ship is seen at the battle of Scariff. (its also implied when Wedge crash his A-wing on the volcanic planet and Injured his leg. He claims he then worked on a rebel freighter which was most likely ghost and was on the gun emplacement during the battle) as for if Hera survived the battle, she probably did.

Zeb: This is actually tricky because this could go many different ways. He could survive and stayed with the rebellion, he could die, or he could survive but leave to go protect what is left of his people. I think the third option is the most likely.

Rex: I generally don't have a answer, but he is probably the old man on Endor now.

Chopper: Survived confirmed in Rogue One. Same thing applies to Hera.

Kallus: I generally don't know, but maybe he will survive.

Sabine Wren: This one is actually really difficult. Sabine character arc involving her Mandlorain stuff is over so I really don't know. I don't know what acutally could happen to her, but her story will most likely tie into the fate of Ezra. Though she could survive and return to her people, but also perish during the battle for Lothal along with Ezra. The trick is where is her story going next? Imop: Sabine's fate will be based on what happens to Ezra. Judging by things such as the episode descriptions, the trailers, and Heroes of Mandalore Part 1 and 2, I think Sabine is going to survive but be emotionally crushed if Ezra dies. I think a beautiful way to end the show would be for Ezra to die saving Lothal, and Sabine paints Ezra in order to remember that boy she once met who went from being a annoying brat who flirted with her to the mature brave Jedi hero he has become. Only other thing I see is maybe a love story between Ezra and Sabine? they have been teasing that this will focus on love stories such as Kanna and Hera, but at the same time it would just be for fan service. Though if I am honest, that is what rebels has always been. Bringing in Darth Maul was fan service, brining in Ashoka vs Vader was fan service, Thrawn and Ruhk are fan service, the tie defender fan service, Saw Gerra fan Service, Death troopers, The KOTR ships, Rex, Gregor, wolf the list goes on and on. So for now her fate is hidden behind a dixois cloud

Kanna: He needs to die. The simple reason is that he is a Jedi, and we have been told time and time again, Luke was the last Jedi. Also this would make for great story telling because, A: It would break Hera's heart and bring a new level of emotion to there love story, B: It would be tragic for Ezra to full realize he cant save everyone, C: You can make his death very heroic and make me cry, because I Like Kanna and I think it be great to see him die heroically.

Ezra: This is where we need to put our thinking caps on. Ezra is technically, not a Jedi, in fact he acts less like a Jedi and is on that middle line of light and dark. Ezra has use sith items to boost his power so I guess you could say he is technically a Dark Jedi? It is all very loose and you can interpret it in many different ways. with this out of the way I generally think Ezra is either going to die sacrificing himself for his people. This would be tragic because Dave Floini hinted that Ezra is getting better at hiding his feelings for Sabine using the force and him dying for his people would add some level of tragedy to that love story. The only way they could maybe not kill off is Ezra is have him abandon being a Jedi, or maybe fall to the darkside. His fate could also depend on the two most Important people in his life, Kannan and Sabine. There fates may determine the fate of Ezra, but all of this is up in the air

and one more thing. Thrawn probably wont die. While the Bendu said he saw Thrawn's defeat, it doesn't mean he dies, it just means he loses a battle. One way I have interpret it is the many hands are the chiss, and the cold embrace might refer to the cold weather of the Unknown Regions planets.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 02:43:36 PM by Illidan Stormrage »
"The Empire did nothing wrong obviously" :)
"Your Memes will make a fine addition to my collection"
"YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!"

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!