Off Topic > Star Wars Discussion

Your Most Bullcrap Star Wars Moments

(1/6) > >>

GreyStar:
Since we should have a more positive discussion than how stupid RNG progression is in games. Games like Payday 2 and EA's BF2 can go sod off for giving me thirty cosmetics, and a second useless weapon modification that only gives me -1 stability +1 concealment for a gun I don't use.

This thread is dedicated to the most eye rolling moment in Star Wars that makes no logical sense. Or has you screaming "BULLSHIT!" This extends far beyond just the movies, including games. Yeah this thread doesn't seem to be going in positive places. Oh well.

Please post if your example is a movie, tv episode, game, comic, book, or audio drama.

Movie: Episode 2, Jango Fett shooting his assistant.
Episode 7, Rey being able to beat Kylo Ren in a lightsaber fight.

Game: I don't remember the name but when I found out that there was a Star Wars Clash of Clans rip off I hung my head in pity.

Mr.Puerto:
When a MC80b could take on a SSD, or the suncrusher

Lord Xizer:
A CR90 killing an SSD in the games

The Fallanasi side story in Black Fleet Crisis.

Anakin and Padmes utter lack of chemistry in the fims-plus all of TFA

TonPhanan:
That story with the force-sensitive droid on board of the Jawa sand crawler, Mount Sorrow, some of the numbers regarding crew and ship sizes, C3PO doing a song for Han, the sun crusher... oh, and The Force Unleashed was also cringeworthy. There's a lot of stuff that doesn't make sense in Star Wars, and usually it doesn't have to since it's fiction anyway... but some things are taking it a bit too far, even for my imagination ;>.

Mika-Chan, A.I yandere:
in tfa, that tr8r or in mando'a aruetii did not shoot finn. also all the rebel scum always escaping.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version