Off Topic > Star Wars Discussion

Is the First Order the real threat?

(1/3) > >>

Illidan Stormrage:
So the new last Jedi trailer came out and it is fantastic. I love the cool shots and the great locations. However something interest me.
I personally don't think the First Order is the real threat in episode 8 or 9
signs point to something else.
1. John Boyegar describes episode 9 not as the a grand finale conflict between the ressitance and the First Order, But as a "War to end all wars, where life itself is at stake"
2. They tease this destiny thing with Ben Solo(Kylo Ren) and Rey. Snoke seems like the threat but we still don't know what he plans on doing or what his purpose is.
3. Books like Aftermath(As much as I hate those books) and Thrawn(10/10 must read) something larger was out their and was considered a great threat to papaltine and it generally concerned Thrawn.

Pentastar Enforcer:
This makes more sense the more I read it.... Something could very well be up.

Guderian:
fingers crossed for that we may see the Yuuzhan Vong in Episode 9.

If they would bring them in even Jar Jar Arbams couldn't mess that up... could he??

DarthRevansRevenge:
wait... if 9 is a SW great war... will we see a second great galactic war? because war to end all wars in our timeline; caused WW2. Theory: EP9 woun't be the end

Illidan Stormrage:

--- Quote from: DarthRevansRevenge on October 10, 2017, 01:57:07 PM ---wait... if 9 is a SW great war... will we see a second great galactic war? because war to end all wars in our timeline; caused WW2. Theory: EP9 woun't be the end

--- End quote ---
well I'm mean it is really obvious that another trilogy will happen.
I just think that the First Order isn't as big as a threat as whatever Thrawn, The Emperor, and even some Aftermath Characters pointing out.

I think whoever snoke is ties into this. Maybe snoke is playing the resistance and First order against each other in order to pave the way for the invasion of another force.... maybe the Young, but then again wouldn't that be too easy?
I mean maybe as some theorists have suggested it could be that another Imperial faction joins the fray. we already know of Imperial Remnants that are out there, and most don't agree with the First Order(or are fond of them). Maybe Thrawn Could lead a Imperial army against both factions?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version