Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: A question on Regime Change.  (Read 1365 times)

September 16, 2017, 08:10:53 PM

Offline Illidan Stormrage

• Admiral
  • Approval: +17/-10
  • Killing a Emperor doesnt end a Empire
    • View Profile
A question on Regime Change.
« on: September 16, 2017, 08:10:53 PM »
So with Regime Change in 2.2 I am wondering if some things can be clarified.
1. So are all we going to start as Sate Pestage, then Isard, then Thrawn, then Papaltine, then Carnor Jax, then Dalaa, and finally Pealleon? I referring to Era progressive GCs
2. Does the Regicide feature only affect the Main imperial leader and not the two minor ones(Carnor Jax, And Sate Pesatge)?
3. Does the cost of Changing Regime going to depend on who you want to regime change too?
"The Empire did nothing wrong obviously" :)
"Your Memes will make a fine addition to my collection"
"YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!"

September 16, 2017, 08:19:11 PMReply #1

Offline Corey

• Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Emperor
  • Approval: +410/-80
  • Dream Crusher
    • View Profile
Re: A question on Regime Change.
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2017, 08:19:11 PM »
1. So are all we going to start as Sate Pestage, then Isard, then Thrawn, then Papaltine, then Carnor Jax, then Dalaa, and finally Pealleon? I referring to Era progressive GCs

Usually- there might be some which start directly with Isard.

2. Does the Regicide feature only affect the Main imperial leader and not the two minor ones(Carnor Jax, And Sate Pesatge)?
3. Does the cost of Changing Regime going to depend on who you want to regime change too?

Gonna answer these together- the actual process for changing eras can vary a bit more than before, but there will always be an option aside from having to suicide run your heroes, even for the ones which are technically grouped as the same era, though it won't always be quite as simple as just finishing the regicide build option. For example, if Thrawn dies, you don't automatically get Palpatine. With him, finishing the Eclipse will cost a lot and has to be researched regardless. If you finish it early, it works like the video showed. If you lose Thrawn without completing it, you don't actually change eras yet, and if you control certain territory, other groups have a chance to break off, like the Ciutric Hegemony.
I also have a YouTube channel where I talk about mod development and gaming, do tutorials, and Let's Plays. If you like the content, consider supporting it on Patreon

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!