Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: What Advantages Would There Be To A New Order Faction?  (Read 1779 times)

September 11, 2017, 12:21:29 AM

Offline GreyStar

• Vice Admiral
  • Approval: +11/-4
  • The Rival Defender
    • View Profile
    • Steam Page
What Advantages Would There Be To A New Order Faction?
« on: September 11, 2017, 12:21:29 AM »
Let's see. Bigger star destroyers with more firepower. Would cause engine issues considering the diminishing scale that I've seen Corey mention in terms of ship size. Already a thing thanks to PA bring battlecruiser focused.

Terrible ship designs. A cosmetic issue but a big one. Even fighting the FO would make me revolt in disgust.

Ugly looking badly designed SSDs. A shame to the legacy of the Executor.

Improved TIE/LNs. We have Thrawn with his upgraded fighters followed by Peallon, the PA is in this mod, and Palpatine has both more LNs AND stronger ones too.

"Elite Infantry." Not really since in this mod Stormtroopers are actually competent. Thanks, Zahn.

Weak heroes who are even less powerful the Air Tripwrit or whoever commands "The Corrupter" in Era 1. The only unique thing the FO has going for them. Is a weakness. Makes sense.

September 11, 2017, 12:50:43 AMReply #1

Offline Corey

• Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Emperor
  • Approval: +410/-80
  • Dream Crusher
    • View Profile
Re: What Advantages Would There Be To A New Order Faction?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2017, 12:50:43 AM »
Considering they don't exist in the Legends EU and would contradict a lot of the Legends EU, they'd never even be remotely near consideration, let alone under it.
I also have a YouTube channel where I talk about mod development and gaming, do tutorials, and Let's Plays. If you like the content, consider supporting it on Patreon

September 11, 2017, 06:48:06 AMReply #2

Offline GreyStar

• Vice Admiral
  • Approval: +11/-4
  • The Rival Defender
    • View Profile
    • Steam Page
Re: What Advantages Would There Be To A New Order Faction?
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2017, 06:48:06 AM »
Considering they don't exist in the Legends EU and would contradict a lot of the Legends EU, they'd never even be remotely near consideration, let alone under it.
I'm not sure why I made the thread. Maybe to cope, maybe to rage. But that's also why I'm glad it's not even up for consideration.

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!